Still the same question: I run import tool in 3 hours, but it can't complete.
Reaper_Cool :do you have this problem?
Nope, it works perfectly for me. This is how I solved it (detailed guide by TRC, aka myself)
1. Make a folder on a drive, it can be C, D or whatever, and call it Bindertool.
2. Unpack all the stuff in there, so that Bindertool files and darksouls2_export/import/whatever will be in the same folder.
3. Copy the GameDataEbl.bdt, .bhd and GameDataKeyCode.pem into this folder.
4. Drag the GameDataEbl.bdt file onto the Bindertool program, and let it finish (don't do a thing on your PC, it should be finished in 10 mins max., the Bindertool black cmd window will disappear).
5. Once it's done, run darksouls2_export, and go into the BinderTool\GameDataEbl\menu\Text\English folder, and select it.
6. It should be finished in 1 min max., and will create an English.txt next to these Bindertool files.
7. Edit it however you like, and once you are done editing it, just run the darksouls2_import application, choose the English.txt file and then the folder that you've chosen earlier (BinderTool\GameDataEbl\menu\Text\English)
8. You have a file on your C drive called "decrypted.dat", go and copy it here into your Bindertool folder.
9. Rename this file into "GameDataEbl.bhd", deleting the former one (you can make a backup copy of it).
10. Now comes the importing, which now shouldn't take long. You run the darksouls2_bdt_import application, and then choose GameDataEbl.bdt file, and then the GameDataEbl folder (which means you don't choose just the English folder or any folder, you choose the whole folder that you've extracted earlier). There's a PossibleFilenames.csv file, it should be in the same file as darksouls2_bdt_import (just like the rest of the files)
11. Now you have to wait, don't do anything or click on the application's icon on the tray in the bottom right corner of the screen, and let it run and do it's thing. It should be finished in 10 mins or so.
12. Copy the files back to the game's folder and test your stuff.
I've noticed that with this the files will be placed at the end of the .bdt file, meaning that it will always increase in size with every import. I suggest you always use a clean .bdt file for importing, otherwise it will get cluttered really quickly.
Hope this helps