ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:13 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:38 am 

Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:00 am
Posts: 12
Uniytext does not support unicode and tf-8?
My language does not support ANSI


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:38 pm 

Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 17
How does the Unity Font program work? How can I convert my .ttf file, so I can import it with Unity Font? I'm trying to modify the fonts for Anima: Gate of Memories.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:06 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:27 pm
Posts: 728
lostprophet wrote:
How does the Unity Font program work? How can I convert my .ttf file, so I can import it with Unity Font? I'm trying to modify the fonts for Anima: Gate of Memories.

Type 1.2 to binary *.-4
Image
Use Casablanca Antique.ttf to BMFont tool
Image
Example atlas "main menu.tex.dds"
Image


Attachments:
.bmfc to BMFont Tool.rar [1.89 KiB]
Downloaded 14 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:22 am 

Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 17
Sorry, it's a bit unclear.

So I should do this?
1. Download Casablanca Antique.ttf from here: http://freakfonts.com/fonts/casablanca-antique.html
2. Edit the font file (with FontCreator for example) to have all needed characters.
3. Open BMFont (http://www.angelcode.com/products/bmfont/), load configuration (the .bmfc file you attached), choose "Select chars from file", import the TTF, and "save bitmap font as..."
4. Open UnityFont, open "sharedassets0_00004.-4", choose Type 1.2., choose "Bitmap font" and "Save Font Data".

And after that reimport the files with UnityEx?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:28 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:27 pm
Posts: 728
lostprophet wrote:
Sorry, it's a bit unclear.

So I should do this?
1. Download Casablanca Antique.ttf from here: http://freakfonts.com/fonts/casablanca-antique.html
2. Edit the font file (with FontCreator for example) to have all needed characters.
3. Open BMFont (http://www.angelcode.com/products/bmfont/), load configuration (the .bmfc file you attached), choose "Select chars from file", import the TTF, and "save bitmap font as..."
4. Open UnityFont, open "sharedassets0_00004.-4", choose Type 1.2., choose "Bitmap font" and "Save Font Data".

And after that reimport the files with UnityEx?

Yep!


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:32 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:27 pm
Posts: 728
Text Toolset


Attachments:
.DLL Toolset.rar [1.75 MiB]
Downloaded 16 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:22 pm 

Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 17
Well, I did it with the 3 files, imported them, but it looks like the characters shifted or disappeared. Is there any config I need to make in UnityFont?


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:51 pm 

Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 17
Could you maybe help me with importing this TTF file? It looks like it doesn't import correctly for me.


Attachments:
CasablancaAntique.7z [38.08 KiB]
Downloaded 8 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:12 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 10
makc_ar wrote:
Text Toolset

Hi!I am editing a game called Ghost of a Tale I just use UnityFont to get the correct character set, all types have tried not work, the same twist a game Steamburg does not work, I hope you can help me(I am from China, English is not good, please do not mind)


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:05 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:27 pm
Posts: 728
nmdpkvs wrote:
Hi!I am editing a game called Ghost of a Tale I just use UnityFont to get the correct character set, all types have tried not work, the same twist a game Steamburg does not work, I hope you can help me(I am from China, English is not good, please do not mind)

Ghost of a Tale Binary Template:
Code:
//------------------------------------------------
//--- 010 Editor v7.0 Binary Template
//
//      File:
//   Authors:
//   Version:
//   Purpose:
//  Category:
// File Mask:
//  ID Bytes:
//   History:
//------------------------------------------------
struct {
  uint unk1;
  uint unk2;
  uint unk3;
  uint unk4;
  uint unk5;
  uint unk6;
  uint unk7;
  uint nameSize;
  char Name[nameSize];
  local int skip = (nameSize / 4+1)*4-nameSize;
  //Printf("Skip = %d\n", skip);
  if (skip != 4) { FSkip(skip); }
  float unk8;
  uint unk9;
  uint unk10;
  uint unk11;
  float unk12;
  uint unk13;
  uint nameSize2;
  char Name2[nameSize2];
  local int skip2 = (nameSize2 / 4+1)*4-nameSize2;
  //Printf("Skip2 = %d\n", skip2);
  if (skip2 != 4) { FSkip(skip2); }
  float unk14;
  float unk15;
  uint unk16;
  float unk17;
  float unk18;
  float unk19;
  float unk20;
  float unk21;
  float unk22;
  float unk23;
  float unk24;
  float unk25;
  float unk26;
  float unk27;
  float unk28;
  float imgWidth;
  float imgHeight;
  float unk31;
  uint unk32;
  float unk33;
} Header <optimize=false>;
struct {
    uint Count;
    struct {
        int id;
        float x;
        float y;
        float width;
        float height;
        float xOffset;
        float yOffset;
        float xAdvance;
    } GlyphInfo[Count] <optimize=false>;
} Glyphs;
typedef struct {
    int ascII_Left;
    int ascII_Right;
    float xAdvanceOffset;
} KerningPair<optimize=false>;
struct {
    uint kernCount;
    KerningPair Kerning[kernCount];
} Kern;
char unk1[308];
float unk2;
float unk3;
float unk4;
float unk5;
uint unk6;
uint unk7;


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited