ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:09 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:21 pm 

I'm looking for some helps to translate telltale game

Here is what i learned:

1 - I used a tool called "telltale explorer". It helped me extracting landb and font files.
2 - I put landb file to INPUT folder then decrypt to get txt file
3- I translated txt file then put in INPUT folder again then encrypt to get landb translated file in OUTPUT folder
4- Copy it to Pack folder in game. Then launch and it's done.

But i still have problems and questions. Hope you can help me...

1 - So every texts like speech/menu/option always be in landb files? Example: if i see something text/speech in game and how i find that? Or just like i did that use "telltale explorer" tool and open each ttarch/ttarch2 files to see what text i'm looking for?

2 - Problem when have 2 files landb had same name.
https://pasteboard.co/GPO5rU5.png
https://pasteboard.co/GPO65S1.png

As you see in my images. I opened file "Fables_pc_Fables101_data.ttarch2" and file "Fables_pc_Fables103_data.ttarch2". They had 2 different files landb with same name for episode 1 and 3. So if i just translate and put it in Pack folder game, it will overwrite. So what should i do in that case?

3- About fonts: i found game fonts by same way like speech text. But that fonts isn't like my language. Only have alphabet characters and none characters of my language. I tried using "font editor" option in TTG tool then it showed a aboard and i have no idea to do next ( to add my characters and replace the old one). I usually use font "times new roman" in unicode. So what should i do to make my font....