ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:58 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: The Sims Medieval
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:08 pm 

I want to translate this game,Anyone knows where is the language file ?

Post subject: Re: The Sims Medieval
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:19 am 

i make a package of Tool for edit text files and font, textures, 3D models, scripts and package files in sims 3 and sims 4
all font in sims 3 is ttf and in sims 4, all font is flash file(swf or GFX)
with these tools anyone can translate the sims 3 and sims 4... or creating a mod for stuff and cloths and other things...

in The Sims 3:
1-translating
*fonts: all font is ttf file! that`s ia good thing. every body can use ttf font from windows or other things. all fonts in UI.package file

*text or stbl file: all text, helps, item text, and other text in package files, but you must searching in package files and find all stbl file. The Sims 3 Package Editor can edit all stbl files but is not a good way... extract stbl files and use The Sims 3 STBL manager (The Sims 3 STBLmanag)

2-creat a mod
if you want creating a mod for this game... first you must use tsr workshop for sims 3 (tsr workshop for sims 4 is different in package files)
and select your sims 3 oflder and start edit textures and 3D models

3-edit package files
all package files is The Sims 3 can edit with The Sims 3 Package editor

in The Sims 4:
1-translating
*fonts: all fonts and some method in The Sims 4 is swf or GFX file
you can edit swf files or GFX fonts with free flash decompiler...
*text: all text is stbl! but it`s not like The Sims 3! and also... The Sims 4 Package editor can edit stbl files. But I 'm not suggesting this method find and extract stbl files and use in The Sisms 4 STBL Editor 1.2.1

2-creat a mod
all guys can creat mod with TSR Workshop (Sims4) and creat all mod in this game!

3-edit package files
The Sims 4 Package Editor can edit all package files is The Sims 4!

GHOST DEAD:I hope that the training will be able to edit The Sims The Sims 3 and The Sims 4 :wink:
link for downlaod all tools: http://www.mediafire.com/file/r2cjdb0aj ... s_Tools.7z

Post subject: Re: The Sims Medieval
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:25 pm 

GHOST DEAD wrote:
i make a package of Tool for edit text files and font, textures, 3D models, scripts and package files in sims 3 and sims 4
all font in sims 3 is ttf and in sims 4, all font is flash file(swf or GFX)
with these tools anyone can translate the sims 3 and sims 4... or creating a mod for stuff and cloths and other things...

in The Sims 3:
1-translating
*fonts: all font is ttf file! that`s ia good thing. every body can use ttf font from windows or other things. all fonts in UI.package file

*text or stbl file: all text, helps, item text, and other text in package files, but you must searching in package files and find all stbl file. The Sims 3 Package Editor can edit all stbl files but is not a good way... extract stbl files and use The Sims 3 STBL manager (The Sims 3 STBLmanag)

2-creat a mod
if you want creating a mod for this game... first you must use tsr workshop for sims 3 (tsr workshop for sims 4 is different in package files)
and select your sims 3 oflder and start edit textures and 3D models

3-edit package files
all package files is The Sims 3 can edit with The Sims 3 Package editor

in The Sims 4:
1-translating
*fonts: all fonts and some method in The Sims 4 is swf or GFX file
you can edit swf files or GFX fonts with free flash decompiler...
*text: all text is stbl! but it`s not like The Sims 3! and also... The Sims 4 Package editor can edit stbl files. But I 'm not suggesting this method find and extract stbl files and use in The Sisms 4 STBL Editor 1.2.1

2-creat a mod
all guys can creat mod with TSR Workshop (Sims4) and creat all mod in this game!

3-edit package files
The Sims 4 Package Editor can edit all package files is The Sims 4!

GHOST DEAD:I hope that the training will be able to edit The Sims The Sims 3 and The Sims 4 :wink:
link for downlaod all tools: http://www.mediafire.com/file/r2cjdb0aj ... s_Tools.7z

I just want to know where the language file of The Sims Medieval