The script is not valid for reimporting if the input archive is compressed.
The reason is simple, the procedure is "files -> archive" while in this case you have "files -> archive -> compressed_archive" which is not possible in quickbms.
It's necessary some manual work, try this:
- be sure to have quickbms 0.8.0
- create a shortcut to quickbms.exe and add the following arguments in the "Target" of properties of the shortcut (the alternative is creating a .bat file): -0 -T
- launch the shortcut you created, now quickbms will maintain the TEMPORARY_FILE in the output folder (-T option) and will not extract the files (-0 option)
- open TEMPORARY_FILE with a hex editor and delete the first 20 bytes and save it with the same name of the original file (backup the original one and overwrite it)
- now you can run reimport.bat selecting the same files and folders you selected the first time you extracted the files
- it's not guarantee that the game will use the new archive because I don't know if the compressed archive is mandatory or not, so maybe try it first without doing any reimporting and if it works then do it
Don't worry, it's more easy than how it looks once you do the first time and exist other ways to do the same.