I think I found a bug with the -P
command or the Rpa Renpy Nopython
When extracting an RPA
file that contains Cyrillic
characters in some of the file names they did not extract correctly so tried adding -P UTF8
(unless I'm wrong RPA files are always UTF-8 encoded) but the result was still wrong, next I tried every other UTF
option from this
table using both Identifier
and .NET Name
values, I also tried adding the codepage "utf8"
and codepage 1251
string in the BMS script with the same result.
For example the correct file name is: Armature-трет руки_0
as can be seen in the attached file table, but the files are extracted as: Armature-С‚СЂРµС‚ СЂСѓРєРё_0
, Armature-треÑ рукÐ¸_0
or Armature-тÑет рÑƒки_0