ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:41 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:03 pm 

Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Posts: 301
Can't edit font extraced with bms script
http://i.imgur.com/qQwBxgt.png


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:21 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 6904
I guess the raw fonts of unity are not ready to be used with normal viewers and editors.
I'm not sure but I think that's the reason.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:57 am 

Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Posts: 301
aluigi wrote:
I guess the raw fonts of unity are not ready to be used with normal viewers and editors.
I'm not sure but I think that's the reason.

Can you give me some clues ? Thanks so much


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:05 am 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 6904
The script dumps the files "as-is" (raw) without adding headers or converting them to a common format.
So I think this can be the reason why you can't open these fonts with the normal tools, simply because they are not the expected format but are a raw/custom one.
Maybe AlphaTwentyThree or others can give you more information about how to handle them.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:48 am 

Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Posts: 301
aluigi wrote:
The script dumps the files "as-is" (raw) without adding headers or converting them to a common format.
So I think this can be the reason why you can't open these fonts with the normal tools, simply because they are not the expected format but are a raw/custom one.
Maybe AlphaTwentyThree or others can give you more information about how to handle them.


Thanks. aluigi :)


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:14 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:43 pm
Posts: 51
Font can be at vectorial, and texture with block descriptions of characters. Not so easy as you think. =) File extension of nothing says.

_________________
-= GP-team =-
https://twitter.com/Haoose


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:57 pm 

Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Posts: 301
Haoose wrote:
Font can be at vectorial, and texture with block descriptions of characters. Not so easy as you think. =) File extension of nothing says.

waiting for new update of Unity Assets Explorer :D


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:27 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:27 pm
Posts: 686
hackspeedok
Try this tool (GUI +console): https://yadi.sk/d/m3vFWoQ3j62Cr (update 14.09.2015)
Homepage: http://www.zoneofgames.ru/forum/index.p ... opic=36240

Console Usage:
Unpack:
UnityEX export FILE_NAME.assets -t ttf,txt,-5,-10 etc
Pack:
UnityEX.exe import FILE_NAME.assets -t ttf,txt,-5,-10 etc
Or Mask
Unpack:
for %%a in (*.assets) do UnityEX export "%%a" -t ttf,txt,-5,-10 etc
Pack:
for %%a in (*.assets) do UnityEX import "%%a" -t ttf,txt,-5,-10 etc


Attachments:
UnityEX.rar [238.87 KiB]
Downloaded 241 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:25 am 

Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Posts: 301
makc_ar wrote:
hackspeedok
Try this tool (GUI +console): https://yadi.sk/d/m3vFWoQ3j62Cr (update 14.09.2015)
Homepage: http://www.zoneofgames.ru/forum/index.p ... opic=36240

Console Usage:
Unpack:
UnityEX export FILE_NAME.assets -t ttf,txt,-5,-10 etc
Pack:
UnityEX.exe import FILE_NAME.assets -t ttf,txt,-5,-10 etc
Or Mask
Unpack:
for %%a in (*.assets) do UnityEX export "%%a" -t ttf,txt,-5,-10 etc
Pack:
for %%a in (*.assets) do UnityEX import "%%a" -t ttf,txt,-5,-10 etc


perfect, many thanks for u :D


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:44 pm 

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:21 am
Posts: 609
Huh. Does this convert fonts?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:55 pm 

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:51 pm
Posts: 9
Hello since the tools are all closed source is there any documentation about the Unity file format :) ?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:33 am 

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:21 am
Posts: 609
Taktloss wrote:
Hello since the tools are all closed source is there any documentation about the Unity file format :) ?

If you look at Luigi's script you can see the variables easily.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:59 pm 

Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:46 pm
Posts: 2
Hi, my name is david amado.
I am Android developer and love Unity.
A week ago my computer was infected by Cryptowall, a destructive virus.
This virus encrypts all your files and makes them unusable. Hijacks your files and asks you money for them , 500 euros in my case.
I lost my last project, but i think i can recovery.
only my textures and scripts was affects by the virus ( well, in really the sounds too, but i download the sounds again)
Finally after too much work i fund the scripts.
Open a old apk change his extension for zip and extract in a folder.
i use .Net Reflector to recovery all scripts, im happy now :).
But now i need recovery the textures, i use the unity script by aluigi and i fund all the tex images.
but this is tex extension and i cant find a converter.
all converter software i used say the same error, can´t read the *.tex files.
How solved this problem and read the tex files?
this method can be really good for all the people affect by Cryptowall o similar.
Really thank you for your awnser. all of you are doing a great job.
Thank you (sorry for my bad english)


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:15 pm 

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:21 am
Posts: 609
@ davidamato: sorry, I don't have experience in tex files. Maybe somebody else here can help you with your issue.

Hey Luigi, I've found an assets file that doesn't extract properly: http://*USE_ANOTHER_FILEHOSTING*/d7cf33f ... npacked.7z
It was inside a UnityRaw archive which I extracted with your script.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:58 pm 

Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Posts: 301
davidamado wrote:
Hi, my name is david amado.
I am Android developer and love Unity.
A week ago my computer was infected by Cryptowall, a destructive virus.
This virus encrypts all your files and makes them unusable. Hijacks your files and asks you money for them , 500 euros in my case.
I lost my last project, but i think i can recovery.
only my textures and scripts was affects by the virus ( well, in really the sounds too, but i download the sounds again)
Finally after too much work i fund the scripts.
Open a old apk change his extension for zip and extract in a folder.
i use .Net Reflector to recovery all scripts, im happy now :).
But now i need recovery the textures, i use the unity script by aluigi and i fund all the tex images.
but this is tex extension and i cant find a converter.
all converter software i used say the same error, can´t read the *.tex files.
How solved this problem and read the tex files?
this method can be really good for all the people affect by Cryptowall o similar.
Really thank you for your awnser. all of you are doing a great job.
Thank you (sorry for my bad english)


Try this viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1380


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:38 pm 

Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:22 pm
Posts: 1
Hey!
I was trying to rip some models from tombraider go. so i downloaded the iphone ipa, renamed it as zip, exported it, opened the package on a mac and grabed some .assets files from there.
this is the first resourses.assets file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kjw0s6bbzhgot ... ssets?dl=0

i tried everything. disuniy, quickbms, UnityEX, the unity asset viewer 2.0 and nothing worked. it either gave me some .43 files (Unity Asset Explorer 315) which i tried to open with noesis but didnt worked
or some .mesh files (UnityEx) which i can not open at all

to get the texture files is easy, works with disunity. but the meshes are somehow hard to export

so, could somebody help me there? :)


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:28 pm 

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:21 am
Posts: 609
AlphaTwentyThree wrote:
Hey Luigi, I've found an assets file that doesn't extract properly: http://*USE_ANOTHER_FILEHOSTING*/d7cf33f ... npacked.7z
It was inside a UnityRaw archive which I extracted with your script.

Still got this problem...


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:01 am 

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:23 pm
Posts: 3
So I extracted all these .tex files and a lot of them won't convert to .dds files here is an example of one of the files it couldn't convert https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B75891 ... sp=sharing I Unity Asset Explorer refused to extract these so I used the unity.bms script to extract all the .tex files in the asset explorer it calls them "28 (Texture2D - UNUSED28)" and "28 (Texture2D - UNUSED29)" and doesn't want to convert them to .dds files. If anyone can make a .bms script to batch convert them from .tex to .dds that would be much appreciated. I got these files from a game called shroud of the avatar in the resources.assets file I'm using them for a an item and skill database website. https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/ here is the game download if you want to help with this more. https://d2sx9mrt4zumaq.cloudfront.net/I ... taller.exe the game's installer is freely avaliable but you need an account to login since that's how it authenticates your purchase but don't need it to install the game and have access to the resource files. This should be all the .tex files from the main resource file however. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B75891 ... sp=sharing


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:33 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:06 am
Posts: 335
Found another unity tool called Unity Assets Bundle Extractor

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthrea ... -Extractor

It looks like development is still somewhat active.
I've been using it to look through and extract stuff from Star Wars Uprising .assetbundle files. :D


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:34 am 

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:23 pm
Posts: 3
Acewell wrote:
Found another unity tool called Unity Assets Bundle Extractor

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthrea ... -Extractor

It looks like development is still somewhat active.
I've been using it to look through and extract stuff from Star Wars Uprising .assetbundle files. :D


I saw that unfortunately nothing seems to be able to convert these weird formated .tex files in the game I wanted them from to .dds like some of them convert but a bunch of them won't.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 8 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited