ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:05 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:36 pm 

Kowloon's Gate - *.TBL/*.PAK

Most - if not all - *.PAK files are stored using CD disk sectors*, and unless you somehow extracted them without these sectors, you're lucky to have one that wasn't stored with these sectors.
The script "decompresses" these sectors onto the MEMORY_FILE on the fly, so not to worry.

* The entire CD sector is 0x18 + 0x918 in size(including garbage data depending on the type of the file the CD sector is detecting on).

Attachments:
kowloons_gate.bms [1.39 KiB]
Downloaded 14 times

Last edited by AnonBaiter on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:57 pm 

Kidou Senshi Gundam - Inchinen Sensou (PS2)

This only supports ALL.HD/ALL.BD for now. Well, actual support since 5 duplicated files of this .BD file exist as DAT##(from 00 to 05).DAT files.

Attachments:
kidou_senshi_gundam_ichinen_sensou.bms [838 Bytes]
Downloaded 14 times

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:57 pm 

007 Quantum of Solace(PS3, Xbox 360) - .ff

I wrote this script a few months back, but then some decompression problem unrelated to the script itself showed up. The script couldn't decompress some .ff files properly back then(even with unzip_dynamic).

Now, said decompression problem has been fixed in 0.8.1, which means the script can now decompress .ff files without much trouble.

Attachments:
007_quantum_of_solace.bms [642 Bytes]
Downloaded 14 times

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:10 pm 

KAZe/digifloyd - SLPS_###.##(related to [V3/KU/AGT]FILE.BIN/RUDATA.BIN)

As it is right now, this is just a dumper for any of these archives. Also you need to execute the script through the executable, not through the .BIN archive. Check the commented parts of the script if you're unsure over whether or not you're going to apply this script on which game.

Attachments:
kamen_rider_v3.bms [1.95 KiB]
Downloaded 6 times

Last edited by AnonBaiter on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:04 pm 

Boku no Natsuyasumi (PS1) - SCPS_100.88/BOKU.BIN

For now this script is only limited to the BOKU.BIN archive itself.

Attachments:
boku_no_natsuyasumi.bms [624 Bytes]
Downloaded 7 times

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:03 am 

Driving Emotion Type-S (PS2) - LINKFILE.INF/BIN

Well, about the whole "missing file" thing... it's because the archive files that were used in the game would list files whose size field could go about this value right here: 0x10000000. Basically, for these absent files the size field could range from 0x14000002 to 0x1bf80005(it could vary depending on the region this game was released on).
Because of this, I had to add something in which the script informs you about this absent file as well as the supposed offset of that one file.

You don't have to worry about that though. The script extracts what's already available of LINKFILE.INF/BIN anyway.

Attachments:
driving_emotion_type-s.bms [585 Bytes]
Downloaded 4 times

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:51 am 

there is an sxd1outputed at9 file from soul sacrifice cannot be decoded to wav,at9decoder.exe printed wrong atrac9 bitrate

Attachments:
soul sacrifice sxd2.zip [212.69 KiB]
Downloaded 5 times

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:21 pm 

Okay, the script for that format has been revised now. You can now use the new udpated version of it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:29 pm 

SquareSoft/Square Enix - .dat(/.sz) movie format

Much like my lifeline_is.bms script, this is just a proof-of-concept for "demuxing" movie data and actually extracting them as-is. Well, apart from trying to convert any kind of "audio" into GENH that is. This was originally posted on the hcs64.com message boards as its own thread, so if you want the script... well, there it is.

To be honest, I did try my best to document all there is to the script for those planning to use it in this kind of movie format but I'll try to be as brief as I possibly can here. For those who have the Japanese version of Driving Emotion Type-S, you can see through the game files that the game uses two types of what I call "movie format": one is a paired .sz/.dat file that can store whatever chunk there is regarding both audio and video(or whatever that is), the rest(as in, the .dat files that doesn't have an accompanying .sz file at all) are just video data as far as I know. However, even a single .dat file can have its own type too as seen on Front Mission 5 in which both the video and the audio data(which in this case is a vgmstream-supported .vsf format) are stored as chunks on a single file.

That's it for now.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:14 am 

Thanks for hard work! !Then I wii check Chaos Rings III not woring files.
freedom wars sxd12 not working https://mega.nz/#!IBIgWI5Y!-DFgs9AenfgL ... p_QmHqt7y4
soul sarifice not working ,voice.pfs has not unpacked https://mega.nz/#!gEtmVLKD!1oV6O_hNck4m ... UGp3Rjbu6c