I have spent a good few hours into this and I still cannot figure how to do this correctly.
I am trying to unpacking (and repacking later if I can unpack the data successfully) some data from a resource.asset.resS file. I knew that the .resS file is a headerless file and is supposed to go along with the .asset file.
However, the .resS file itself is more than 2GB. I suppose that does not work with some exact tool.
I have tried:
- Unity.bms. It outpút a bunch of files from the resource.asset but it does not output anything from the .resS file.
- Disunity: Giving out "Map fail" Error
- Unity assets explorer: Giving out "Tprogressbar property out of range"
- AssetBundleExtractor: It does read the asset file that goes with the .resS files, but it does not read, exact anything from the .resS file.
- Unity Studio: Does not even read the .asset file.
So as you guys can see, I am kinda out of option here.
I will post the files here:
- resources.asset: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-RJhH ... sp=sharing
- resources.asset.resS: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-RJhH ... sp=sharing
- resources.resource: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-RJhH ... sp=sharing
And the entire game folder:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Also, after I have unpacked them, is there any easy way to repack them?
Thank you in advance.