This has been addressed before, but since I can't find an answer, I'd like your help with it.
Following is the cmd log (I used the reimport batch file)
QuickBMS generic files extractor and reimporter 0.8.0
by Luigi Auriemma
(Mar 12 2017 - 15:03:46)
zenhax.com ZenHAX Forum
@zenhax Twitter & Scripts
- GUI mode activated, remember that the tool works also from command-line
where are available various options like folder scanning, filters and so on
- select the BMS script to use
- select the input archives/files to extract, type * or "" for whole folder and
- select the output folder where extracting the files
- REIMPORT mode enabled!
- remember to select the SAME script, file and folder you selected during
the previous extraction
- it's highly suggested to leave only the edited files in the folder, it's
faster and less prone to errors with compressed files
- open input file C:\XYZ\!Games\Onigiri\MOD\ORG\avatar_body-000d.kxr
- open script C:\XYZ\!Games\Onigiri\MOD\SCRIPTS\onigiri_online.bms
- set output folder C:\XYZ\!Games\Onigiri\MOD\OP TRIAL
offset filesize filename
- the script needs to load a pre-compiled function from the dll or code
do you want to continue with this and any other requested dll/code (y/N)?
- library MEMORY_FILE3 loaded at address 0F7C0000
- function found at offset 0F7C0000
- 0 files reimported in 3 seconds
coverage file 0 1% 1350274 84488400 . offset 00000010
coverage file -1 100% 21177 21177 . offset 000052b9
coverage file -2 0% 0 363 . offset 00000000
coverage file -3 0% 0 69 . offset 00000000
Press ENTER or close the window to quit
The game is Onigiri Online, so the script is correct.
Next about the files and folders,
-I extracted 'avatar_body-000d.kxr' from folder ORG to folder 'OP TRIAL'
-I edited .dds file '81.dds' (original file size 171 KB), and compressed it (modded file size 129 KB)
-I deleted everything else in the output folder
-I run reimport.bat
-I choose the same script, input folder as 'ORG' and .kxr file, and output folder as 'OP TRIAL'
-I continue as shown above
It says, as can be seen, 0 files reimported. I am tempted to try it out anyway, but common sense says it probably didn't work.
Any and all help would be appreciated.