1. unpack .dcx archives with current bindertool
2. drop .flver files onto BloodBorne_model.exe to get models
3. drop .tpf files onto Bloodborne_texture.exe to get texturesNotes about models:
- Multiple UV pairs will only be exported to ASCII.
- model skeletons in both SMD and ASCII will be broken
, delete them.
- to get animation skeleton, you need to put skeleton.hkx next to the tool when extracting. This file is usually found in animation archive of that character. This animation skeleton will not be perfect (some bones may be missing, and can be shifted somehow). This will be fixed later. If no skeleton.hkx file present, skeleton may be in another .HKX file for that model. Rename it to skeleton.hkx for convertion.
Now, when tools released, people will be able to get decrypted data files.