I made this tool to quickly get meshes and textures from the game files. I decided to polish it a bit and release it. It might be useful to someone. I tested it with weapons and characters so far, not sure how well it will handle the maps and other stuff.
It can decompress CRI and OFS3, so you can directly load the files in the "chr/mod" or "wep/mod" game folders. No need to decompress beforehand.
An overview : How to use:
- File -> Open to load the game file.
- Export -> Export All to export all loaded files (meshes as obj, textures as png).
- You can select the mesh/texture in the file list to see a preview. Don't close the mesh preview window, once you open it. Or you need to restart the app to open it again.
- You can export files one at a time by clicking "Save as PNG"/"Save as Obj".Supported:
- Mesh - vertex coords, uvs, normals
- Texture - bc1-7 and raw pixelsDownload: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bcxjob944 ... Viewer.rarNote:
You need to have .Net 4.6.2 installed. Also sorry that there are lots of dll files Credits:
- esperknight for CriPakTools
- Liquid-S for OFS3 Tool
- daemon1's texture tool for giving an idea of dds headers