ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:21 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: MLBB Sounds
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:11 am 

Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:08 pm
Posts: 7
Hi Aluigi and others

Can someone help me with this type of file? Like what script or program that I can use to view or extract the file

I Already use quickbms + unity3d_webplayer.bms, and after that, the output is this file
http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/7L7ISrH8/file.html

and here the unity3d file
http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/xjyYIZga/file.html

Thanks


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: MLBB Sounds
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:35 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 6707
The file obtained with unity3d_webplayer.bms is an Unity archive.
It seems compatible with my unity.bms script that will be able to extract the 2 files archived in it.
You can ignore CAB-vo_1034~CAB-vo_1034_1.142 while CAB-vo_1034~vo_1034.49 contains audio data "Audiokinetic Wwise bank files".

Do the following:
open CAB-vo_1034~vo_1034.49 with a hex editor, delete the first 4 bytes and save it.
Now use this script to extract its content: http://aluigi.org/bms/armyoftwo.bms
The obtained 16 files are not playable wav, you need a converter, usually people say to use ww2ogg but I had no success when I tried in another topic.
Try :)


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: MLBB Sounds
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:34 pm 

Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:08 pm
Posts: 7
thanks for the guide aluigi

I'll try it

UPDATE:
I've tried the instructions from you, and do you know what? Its work!!

Thank you Aluigi

One question, in CAB-vo_1034~CAB-vo_1034_1.142, is there any information about file name? or perhaps you know where I can find it?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: MLBB Sounds
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:43 pm 

Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:08 pm
Posts: 7
Sorry to bother you with my stupid question again,

I already tried your suggestion and it's works, but I realise the sound is not right.

Here is the example :
This file from CAB-vo_1034~vo_1034.49 and can't be played
http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/6CH3Z7DZ/file.html

So I used Ravioli to open and save that file to ogg, and here is the result :
http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/qlwXVQpM/file.html

But, The right sound is like this (I got it from the wiki) :
http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/dDUuRj35/file.html

is there something wrong? Can somebody help me?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: MLBB Sounds
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:22 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 6707
The only thing I can do is moving the topic in the Audio section hoping that someone has some tips for you.
Let me know if that's ok for you


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: MLBB Sounds
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:54 am 

Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:08 pm
Posts: 7
yes, please.

Thanks aluigi


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:58 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:06 am
Posts: 326
1. use "Unity Studio" or "Unity Assets Bundle Extractor" to easily export the bnk file as text
2. use "bnkextr.exe" to extract the audio files as *.wav
Code:
bnkextr.exe vo_1034.bnk

3. rename all *.wav files extension to *.wem, you can use the "rename_wav2wem.bat" file
Code:
ren *.wav *.wem

4. run the "convert.bat" file contained to run "ww2ogg.exe", "packed_codebooks_aoTuV_603.bin" and "revorb.exe" to convert the *.wem files to playable *.ogg files

all the tools you need are in here :D
Attachment:
audio_tools.zip [337.62 KiB]
Downloaded 19 times

_________________
Quickbms.com link thread
Search bms scripts


Last edited by Acewell on Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
 Post subject: Re: MLBB Sounds
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:01 pm 

Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:08 pm
Posts: 7
Acewell wrote:
1. use "Unity Studio" or "Unity Assets Bundle Extractor" to easily export the bnk file as text
2. use "bnkextr.exe" to extract the audio files as *.wav
Code:
bnkextr.exe vo_1034.bnk

3. rename all *.wav files extension to *.wem, you can use the "rename_wav2wem.bat" file
Code:
ren *.wav *.wem

4. run the "convert.bat" file contained to run "ww2ogg.exe", "packed_codebooks_aoTuV_603.bin" and "revorb.exe" to convert the *.wem files to playable *.ogg files

all the tools you need are in here :D
audio_tools.zip

Thanks for the reply, but still confused from what you say about bnk file.

because I can't see bnk file extensions, even after I tried to rename it manually, I can't open it.

Can you please explain it more?

Thanks in advance

UPDATE 1 :
Never mind, I try it again and now all .wem files appears :D

UPDATE 2 :
The result from converted sound still not right
supposed to be like this :
http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/dDUuRj35/file.html

but the result like this :
http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/nIcFQKdy/file.html


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: MLBB Sounds
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:05 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:06 am
Posts: 326
aihara wrote:
UPDATE 2 :
The result from converted sound still not right
supposed to be like this :
http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/dDUuRj35/file.html

but the result like this :
http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/nIcFQKdy/file.html

i don't know man, i'm not an audio specialist and i have no idea what "MLBB" is anyway, just thought i'd
chime in, at least you at a point where you can tweak the steps from here to get what you want. :)

_________________
Quickbms.com link thread
Search bms scripts


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: MLBB Sounds
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:11 am 

Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:08 pm
Posts: 7
Acewell wrote:
aihara wrote:
UPDATE 2 :
The result from converted sound still not right
supposed to be like this :
http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/dDUuRj35/file.html

but the result like this :
http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/nIcFQKdy/file.html

i don't know man, i'm not an audio specialist and i have no idea what "MLBB" is anyway, just thought i'd
chime in, at least you at a point where you can tweak the steps from here to get what you want. :)


MLBB is moba game on android (BB stand for bang bang :lol: )

btw, thank you. I'm new to this "thing", so good person like you and aluigi is help me a lot.

is there any other good person like them who can help me ? :D


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited