ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:50 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:07 pm 

Hello,

Have anyone has an experience to deal with bundle of .xwb + .xsb files? I would like to fetch music from .xwb file with proper names from .xsb file.
Help, please. :|

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:23 pm 
Site Admin

xsb are painful, I don't think exist a tool able to handle them correctly or compatible with all the versions.
I tried to implement support for xsb years ago in my unxwb tool and was just a failure due to their complexity and the various versions.
I hope other users have better information for you.
Moved in Audio section.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:52 pm 

aluigi wrote:
xsb are painful, I don't think exist a tool able to handle them correctly or compatible with all the versions.
I tried to implement support for xsb years ago in my unxwb tool and was just a failure due to their complexity and the various versions.
I hope other users have better information for you.
Moved in Audio section.

If the pro like you couldn't handle xsb ext, then I'll leave it. Thank you for the information!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:52 pm 

oux wrote:
Hello,

Have anyone has an experience to deal with bundle of .xwb + .xsb files? I would like to fetch music from .xwb file with proper names from .xsb file.

Hello, can you provide the files? I want to check, for one game we did voice acting and I took it apart and collected such files from scratch. Can than I will help.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:17 am 

ponaromixxx wrote:
oux wrote:
Hello,

Hello, can you provide the files? I want to check, for one game we did voice acting and I took it apart and collected such files from scratch. Can than I will help.

Files size is about 300+ megabytes, where I can provide it?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:29 pm 

You can try my tool here: https://github.com/bnnm/vgmstream-build ... lit_112.7z

ex. xwb_split.exe -l -x file.xsb file.xwb

Supports most .xsb versions I could test but probably not all. You may need to give extra flags when asked.
The name order is the same as the XWB order in the file.