ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:50 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:07 pm 

Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:14 am
Posts: 16
Hello,

Have anyone has an experience to deal with bundle of .xwb + .xsb files? I would like to fetch music from .xwb file with proper names from .xsb file.
Help, please. :|


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:23 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 7110
xsb are painful, I don't think exist a tool able to handle them correctly or compatible with all the versions.
I tried to implement support for xsb years ago in my unxwb tool and was just a failure due to their complexity and the various versions.
I hope other users have better information for you.
Moved in Audio section.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:52 pm 

Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:14 am
Posts: 16
aluigi wrote:
xsb are painful, I don't think exist a tool able to handle them correctly or compatible with all the versions.
I tried to implement support for xsb years ago in my unxwb tool and was just a failure due to their complexity and the various versions.
I hope other users have better information for you.
Moved in Audio section.

If the pro like you couldn't handle xsb ext, then I'll leave it. Thank you for the information!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:52 pm 

Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:59 pm
Posts: 72
oux wrote:
Hello,

Have anyone has an experience to deal with bundle of .xwb + .xsb files? I would like to fetch music from .xwb file with proper names from .xsb file.
Help, please. :|


Hello, can you provide the files? I want to check, for one game we did voice acting and I took it apart and collected such files from scratch. Can than I will help.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:17 am 

Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:14 am
Posts: 16
ponaromixxx wrote:
oux wrote:
Hello,

Have anyone has an experience to deal with bundle of .xwb + .xsb files? I would like to fetch music from .xwb file with proper names from .xsb file.
Help, please. :|


Hello, can you provide the files? I want to check, for one game we did voice acting and I took it apart and collected such files from scratch. Can than I will help.

Files size is about 300+ megabytes, where I can provide it?


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:29 pm 

Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:24 pm
Posts: 3
You can try my tool here: https://github.com/bnnm/vgmstream-build ... lit_112.7z

ex. xwb_split.exe -l -x file.xsb file.xwb

Supports most .xsb versions I could test but probably not all. You may need to give extra flags when asked.
The name order is the same as the XWB order in the file.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited