ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:34 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:27 pm 

Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 2:33 pm
Posts: 3
Any way of making this work with Transformers online game, .pak files? http://tfol.qq.com/main.shtml


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:19 am 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 7426
Use the filecutter on the pak archive and upload the 2 generated files:
http://aluigi.org/bms/filecutter.bms


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:36 pm 

Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:23 pm
Posts: 1
Hey. I'm having a problem with the Fortnite game, it looks like encryption is used.
I enclose exe and two files of 10 mb through the program filecutter.bms (http://zalil.su/7613466)

This game uses the system of dividing pak into pieces (http://prntscr.com/hnhwpb) This is what the unreal_tournament_4 script produces.bms when I select the file pakchunk0-WindowsClient.pak (http://prntscr.com/hnhxhg)

I tried to find the encryption key through the HEX editor (http://prntscr.com/hnhzyl) but it did not help. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? AES key is: VWSUATAUAVA

UPD: I was mistaken, the real key is: y298qjSb115NqQ3Agad30DWn2QYrTI8CT6aP05l2PBV9Qe92S94PdoVCCy06A38L
but unpack using unreal_tournament_4 script fails, gets stuck half way. It seems that the script does not correctly determine the structure of the .pak file


Last edited by mbit555 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:05 pm 

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:28 pm
Posts: 1
mbit555 wrote:
Hey. I'm having a problem with the Fortnite game, it looks like encryption is used.
I enclose exe and two files of 10 mb through the program filecutter.bms (http://zalil.su/7613466)

This game uses the system of dividing pak into pieces (http://prntscr.com/hnhwpb) This is what the unreal_tournament_4 script produces.bms when I select the file pakchunk0-WindowsClient.pak (http://prntscr.com/hnhxhg)

I tried to find the encryption key through the HEX editor (http://prntscr.com/hnhzyl) but it did not help. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? AES key is: VWSUATAUAVA


Thanks guys - I've successfully unpacked Paragon!
Thanks @aluigi for his awesome quickbms!
Thanks @mbit555 for the information above, you almost had it - the key is VWSUATAUAVAW

I wanted know how the heroes in Paragon are setup. I've watched all Unreal Engine Twitch streams, but I had to see it for myself.
This game is made by great artists, optimized using innovative techniques and developed by amazing devs!
Therefore I needed to rip the original models myself and not simply download one of the available ripped models, since most of them are modified.

I've tried using "UE4 pak-file Unpacker by Haoose v0.5", but it was crashing when trying to unpack "pakchunk0-WindowsClient.pak", therefore I switched to aluigi's quickbms.

Here's what I used:
1. Used quickbms_4gb_files.exe [0.8.1] with unreal_tournament_4.bms [0.4.13]. It said that the .pak is encrypted and asked for a key
2. Opened OrionClient-Win64-Shipping.exe with hex editor, searched for AES, found the key - VWSUATAUAVAW
3. Enter the key in cmd from step 1
4. Repeat for all .pak in the folder - pakchunk0-WindowsClient.pak is first, then pakchunk0_s1-WindowsClient.pak, then pakchunk0_s2-WindowsClient.pak, etc.
5. Done!

Extracted models using UMODEL by Gildor - select "Override game detection" checkbox, select "Unreal Engine 4" and version "4.18".
Umodel was crashing when trying to open characters - something to do with skeletons - I just moved all files ending with _Skeleton to a backup folder in case this is fixed in the future, but you can delete them.

Image

Here are the game names:
Venus - THE FEY
Mambo - MORIGESH
Vamp - COUNTESS
Sparrow - SPARROW
Gadget - GADGET
Femme - YIN
Ice - AURORA
Fallen Angel - SERATH
Medic - ???
Mudang - ???
Muriel - MURIEL
Phase - PHASE
Tacticia - LT-BELICA
Totem - DEKKER

PS: I'm just a technical artist, I don't know how this worked I'm just happy it did and you guys made some great tools for that!


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:02 am 

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:52 pm
Posts: 13
how to download 0.5 version?


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:41 pm 

Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:50 pm
Posts: 6
Sydie wrote:
mbit555 wrote:
Hey. I'm having a problem with the Fortnite game, it looks like encryption is used.
I enclose exe and two files of 10 mb through the program filecutter.bms (http://zalil.su/7613466)

This game uses the system of dividing pak into pieces (http://prntscr.com/hnhwpb) This is what the unreal_tournament_4 script produces.bms when I select the file pakchunk0-WindowsClient.pak (http://prntscr.com/hnhxhg)

I tried to find the encryption key through the HEX editor (http://prntscr.com/hnhzyl) but it did not help. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? AES key is: VWSUATAUAVA


Thanks guys - I've successfully unpacked Paragon!
Thanks @aluigi for his awesome quickbms!
Thanks @mbit555 for the information above, you almost had it - the key is VWSUATAUAVAW

I wanted know how the heroes in Paragon are setup. I've watched all Unreal Engine Twitch streams, but I had to see it for myself.
This game is made by great artists, optimized using innovative techniques and developed by amazing devs!
Therefore I needed to rip the original models myself and not simply download one of the available ripped models, since most of them are modified.

I've tried using "UE4 pak-file Unpacker by Haoose v0.5", but it was crashing when trying to unpack "pakchunk0-WindowsClient.pak", therefore I switched to aluigi's quickbms.

Here's what I used:
1. Used quickbms_4gb_files.exe [0.8.1] with unreal_tournament_4.bms [0.4.13]. It said that the .pak is encrypted and asked for a key
2. Opened OrionClient-Win64-Shipping.exe with hex editor, searched for AES, found the key - VWSUATAUAVAW
3. Enter the key in cmd from step 1
4. Repeat for all .pak in the folder - pakchunk0-WindowsClient.pak is first, then pakchunk0_s1-WindowsClient.pak, then pakchunk0_s2-WindowsClient.pak, etc.
5. Done!

Extracted models using UMODEL by Gildor - select "Override game detection" checkbox, select "Unreal Engine 4" and version "4.18".
Umodel was crashing when trying to open characters - something to do with skeletons - I just moved all files ending with _Skeleton to a backup folder in case this is fixed in the future, but you can delete them.

Image

Here are the game names:
Venus - THE FEY
Mambo - MORIGESH
Vamp - COUNTESS
Sparrow - SPARROW
Gadget - GADGET
Femme - YIN
Ice - AURORA
Fallen Angel - SERATH
Medic - ???
Mudang - ???
Muriel - MURIEL
Phase - PHASE
Tacticia - LT-BELICA
Totem - DEKKER

PS: I'm just a technical artist, I don't know how this worked I'm just happy it did and you guys made some great tools for that!

stupid to ask but where to put the AES key ? im a noob in this forum . thank you in advance


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:53 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 7426
quickbms will ask you to insert a password or choosing one from a list displayed on screen, so when prompted just copy the key and paste it on the console (press the right button of the mouse)


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:27 pm 

Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:50 pm
Posts: 6
aluigi wrote:
quickbms will ask you to insert a password or choosing one from a list displayed on screen, so when prompted just copy the key and paste it on the console (press the right button of the mouse)

ohhh ok now i understand. thank you again :D


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:08 pm 

Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:05 pm
Posts: 1
mbit555 wrote:
Hey. I'm having a problem with the Fortnite game, it looks like encryption is used.
I enclose exe and two files of 10 mb through the program filecutter.bms (http://zalil.su/7613466)

This game uses the system of dividing pak into pieces (http://prntscr.com/hnhwpb) This is what the unreal_tournament_4 script produces.bms when I select the file pakchunk0-WindowsClient.pak (http://prntscr.com/hnhxhg)

I tried to find the encryption key through the HEX editor (http://prntscr.com/hnhzyl) but it did not help. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? AES key is: VWSUATAUAVA

UPD: I was mistaken, the real key is: y298qjSb115NqQ3Agad30DWn2QYrTI8CT6aP05l2PBV9Qe92S94PdoVCCy06A38L
but unpack using unreal_tournament_4 script fails, gets stuck half way. It seems that the script does not correctly determine the structure of the .pak file


Hey there,
i tried the same thing and also getting an error, it seems unresponsive after a while you get an not enough memory error (didn't screenshot the error msg).

You have any chance to check this? I need the fortnite files, too.

Thanks in advance
Sybex


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited