ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:55 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 479 posts ]  Go to page Previous 118 19 20 21 2224 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:32 am 

Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:30 am
Posts: 36
alvileg wrote:
Thank you @aluigi for all this awesome work. But Im having some trouble dencripting Frotnties game files. Theya re all Pack Files, but I cant seem to decrypt them. I have tried with two different AES keys, and I got the same error:
Image
btw I have also tried in administrator mode.
Thank you for your help.

That's a old key if trying with latest Fortnite paks, this is the current one,

0x9D8C9A4A4FA082F213EED604B6E756237181685EEDA82216437617D7AA5231AF

The 0x is just for Gildor's uModel program, tried to use Quickbms to same issue your having even with latest key , they it because of the Pak file version changed to V5 etc.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:18 pm 

Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 4:10 pm
Posts: 8
Is there any way to fix it? I really need to look at the code


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:40 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 8478
mah, here it works perfectly with all the files correctly extracted using the key provided by blenux.
I have updated the script to version 0.4.18 "only" for allowing to use the umodel's key "as-is"


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 1:54 pm 

Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 4:10 pm
Posts: 8
Well I still have the same error with the new key. If it works for you is there any way u can pass me the files? I can see the assets with the same key in Umodel, but I get that error in QuickBMS
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 1:57 pm 

Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 4:10 pm
Posts: 8
alvileg wrote:
Well I still have the same error with the new key. If it works for you is there any way u can pass me the files? I can see the assets with the same key in Umodel, but I get that error in QuickBMS
Image

BTW Im suing QuickBMS_4gb. Does that interfeer?


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 1:59 pm 

Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 4:10 pm
Posts: 8
Also do you have Discord etc to talk faster?


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 2:50 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 8478
It works if you copy&paste the key, doesn't work if you select the number of the key because I used the instruction for parsing the "0x" keys only on the manual keys... gildor made a huge mess by adopting this senseless "0x" prefix for binary keys while the backslash escape was already adopted by many time in the script.
If one day a game will use a key really starting with "0x" you will not be able to use it!.
I have updated the script to version 0.4.18a.

Ah, quickbms_4gb_files.exe is mandatory in any case with big files like these.

@blenux
the script has ever supported version 5 without any change, the only problem was the invalid format of the key used in umodel


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 3:09 pm 

Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 4:10 pm
Posts: 8
aluigi wrote:
It works if you copy&paste the key, doesn't work if you select the number of the key because I used the instruction for parsing the "0x" keys only on the manual keys... gildor made a huge mess by adopting this senseless "0x" prefix for binary keys while the backslash escape was already adopted by many time in the script.
If one day a game will use a key really starting with "0x" you will not be able to use it!.
I have updated the script to version 0.4.18a.

Ah, quickbms_4gb_files.exe is mandatory in any case with big files like these.

@blenux
the script has ever supported version 5 without any change, the only problem was the invalid format of the key used in umodel


It NOW works with the new script! Then you so much for fast response. You are a great dev. Thanks bro


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 3:14 pm 

Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:30 am
Posts: 36
aluigi wrote:
It works if you copy&paste the key, doesn't work if you select the number of the key because I used the instruction for parsing the "0x" keys only on the manual keys... gildor made a huge mess by adopting this senseless "0x" prefix for binary keys while the backslash escape was already adopted by many time in the script.
If one day a game will use a key really starting with "0x" you will not be able to use it!.
I have updated the script to version 0.4.18a.

Ah, quickbms_4gb_files.exe is mandatory in any case with big files like these.

@blenux
the script has ever supported version 5 without any change, the only problem was the invalid format of the key used in umodel

I see thanks for the fix and sorry for my noobiness in game archive coding area, my brain hurts just looking at it :(.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 8:04 pm 

Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 4:10 pm
Posts: 8
Well everything is extracted, but I see a fortnite game ueproject file, is there anyway to open it?. And what exactly there is inside the pak files, only assets? i also wanna have a peek at the code. Thanks if you could help me, im a noob at this thing.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:56 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:03 pm
Posts: 14
good evening, i need help to open pak file for the game james cameron avatar the game [PS3], i try with Umodel but it does not work anyone could help me?

Image

Thank you


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 2:51 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:26 pm
Posts: 263
StreetMode wrote:
good evening, i need help to open pak file for the game james cameron avatar the game [PS3], i try with Umodel but it does not work anyone could help me?
This is a thread for Unreal Engine 4 games research and this game isn't.

_________________
Tribo Gamer Brasil


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 5:39 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:03 pm
Posts: 14
okay sorry, as you told me that here it was only for the Unreal Engine game I downloaded the PC version of the game and is also the .PAK file that does not open either with Umodel, Anyone have a solution?

Thank you


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 6:03 pm 

Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 8:03 pm
Posts: 24
StreetMode wrote:
okay sorry, as you told me that here it was only for the Unreal Engine game I downloaded the PC version of the game and is also the .PAK file that does not open either with Umodel, Anyone have a solution?

Thank you


Son, this game uses Dunia. It is not Unreal Engine.
PAK or not means nothing.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 7:00 pm 

Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:30 am
Posts: 36
anyone have the aes key for Fractured Space?, here is the .exe - Fractured Space exe

I came across this in a dump I tried,

KnwQkFxmmsYhxjmjn4YV7XmxD8oVeTZX

but doesn't work :(.

Thanks.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:32 pm 

Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 7:56 pm
Posts: 5
Hi
can anyone help me to open this kind of mx vs atv all out files?
thank you

http://www.mediafire.com/file/k9d9jp4gb ... asset/file


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:44 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 8478
That file is a sort of custom archive, it's a NO_TAIL_INFO=1 and VERSION=3 but the reported ZSIZE/SIZE include the header too and so it can't be extracted (basically ZSIZE is the whole size of the file).
Deleting the first 53 bytes from the file will do the job.

If you need a script for doing that (do a test on one file first and be sure the output folder is not the same of the input file):
Code:
math OFFSET = 53
get SIZE asize
math SIZE - OFFSET
get NAME filename
log NAME OFFSET SIZE


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 2:50 pm 

Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 7:56 pm
Posts: 5
thank you very much Aluigi!
a script would be awesome... I have no idea how to... please guide me!
:?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:21 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 8478
Do you mean a script like the one I posted in my previous post... :)


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:22 pm 

Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 7:56 pm
Posts: 5
:? sorry can u pm me?


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 479 posts ]  Go to page Previous 118 19 20 21 2224 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited