C:\Users\\Desktop\quickbms>quickbms -G -w -r
QuickBMS generic files extractor and reimporter 0.6.7a
by Luigi Auriemma
(Sep 14 2015 - 21:30:55) http://quickbms.aluigi.org http://twitter.com/luigi_auriemma http://zenhax.com
- GUI mode activated, remember that the tool works also from command-line
where are available various options like folder scanning, filters and so on
- select the BMS script or plugin to use
- select the input archives/files to extract, type * or "" for whole folder and subfolders
- select the output folder where extracting the files
- REIMPORT mode enabled!
- start the scanning of the input folder: C:\Users\\Desktop\UNDERTALE EXTRACTED
- open input file C:\Users\\Desktop\UNDERTALE EXTRACTED\.\AGRP\00000005.dat
- open script C:\Users\\Desktop\test.txt.txt
- set output folder C:\Users\\Desktop
offset filesize filename
Error: incomplete input file 0: C:\Users\\Desktop\UNDERTALE EXTRACTED\AGRP\00000005.dat
Can't read 4 bytes from offset 00000004.
Anyway don't worry, it's possible that the BMS script has been written
to exit in this way if it's reached the end of the archive so check it
or contact its author or verify that all the files have been extracted.
Please check the following coverage information to know if it's ok.
coverage file 0 100% 4 4
Last script line before the error or that produced the error:
12 get CHUNK_SIZE long
Press RETURN to quit
Am I keep getting this error because the size of file(00000005.dat) is too small?
And what should I do to fix this error...