ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:43 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:33 pm 

Nothing wrote:
So, is there another way to mod csv_logic to succesful?
Or Supercell just .sc file can be mod??
Thanks for your replied..

Csv_logic can't realy be modded but u can mod some csv_client

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:58 pm 

Hello, can you help me get "highres" .sc files? i download the apk from sites and i get "lowres" files :/
wich means, sprites are more smaller, when the "highres" files got the standard size...

i try also with bluestacks, and i got lowres sprites too... i don't know why but can you help me guys?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:39 am 

ALIEN31ITA wrote:
Hello, can you help me get "highres" .sc files? i download the apk from sites and i get "lowres" files :/
wich means, sprites are more smaller, when the "highres" files got the standard size...

i try also with bluestacks, and i got lowres sprites too... i don't know why but can you help me guys?

Use my assets downloader to get every Highres texture: https://github.com/Galaxy1036/Sc-Assets-Downloader

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:46 pm 

GaLaXy1036 wrote:
ALIEN31ITA wrote:

Use my assets downloader to get every Highres texture: https://github.com/Galaxy1036/Sc-Assets-Downloader

I arledy see that, but the question is, how to use it? do a tutorial or something please.
also when you can, talk with me on Discord
id #2466 Name: ALIEN31ITA
or on STEAM: ALIEN31[ITA]http://steamcommunity.com/id/Polizziotto_fantasma/

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:59 pm 

Hello everyone
Recently with the new cards coming into Clash royale, I have been only getting low res versions of them (ex: Flying Machine, Cannon Cart, Mega Knight and even some older ones like fire spirits, bowler, baloon...)

Is anyone else having this same problem? I also realized that new clash royale apk versions are less heavier than most older ones. This could be it but I'm still unsure.
If anyone has high res versions of say the mega knight, could you upload them on this page? Thanks

Edit: in the picture, you can see the difference in storage space

Attachments:
cr.jpg [68.05 KiB]
Not downloaded yet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:17 pm 

Johnny wrote:
Hello everyone
Recently with the new cards coming into Clash royale, I have been only getting low res versions of them (ex: Flying Machine, Cannon Cart, Mega Knight and even some older ones like fire spirits, bowler, baloon...)

Is anyone else having this same problem? I also realized that new clash royale apk versions are less heavier than most older ones. This could be it but I'm still unsure.
If anyone has high res versions of say the mega knight, could you upload them on this page? Thanks

As i say below use my assets-downloader if u wan't every highres textures :
https://github.com/Galaxy1036/Sc-Assets-Downloader

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:56 pm 

GaLaXy1036 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Hello everyone

Yes but sadly I don't really understand how it works. I want to know where do you activate python Main.py? Where do you put the sc files to convert? Which version of Python needs to be used. Thx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:28 pm 

Johnny wrote:
GaLaXy1036 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Hello everyone

Yes but sadly I don't really understand how it works. I want to know where do you activate python Main.py? Where do you put the sc files to convert? Which version of Python needs to be used. Thx

Download it then go in the downloaded folder, do Shift + Right Click --> open cmd here : then type python Main.py. But first be sure to have python 3.5 or 3.6 installed (with path added). Then u should get every .sc in TheCurrentDirectoryWhereUHaveTheDownloader/Download/...../sc/

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:29 pm 

GaLaXy1036 wrote:
Download it then go in the downloaded folder, do Shift + Right Click --> open cmd here : then type python Main.py. But first be sure to have python 3.5 or 3.6 installed (with path added). Then u should get every .sc in TheCurrentDirectoryWhereUHaveTheDownloader/Download/...../sc/

:D thanks! But I did just double click on main.py and it started downloading the files - so yes it works but i can't get it to work with cmd (It keeps showing a unreadable python error message). Anyways thanks!!

Before this, I used dumpsc.py and for some reason its not installing high res images anymore.
https://github.com/123456abcdef/cr-sc-dump
Do you know why?
Thanks again

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:57 pm 

Johnny wrote:
GaLaXy1036 wrote:

:D thanks! But I did just double click on main.py and it started downloading the files - so yes it works but i can't get it to work with cmd (It keeps showing a unreadable python error message). Anyways thanks!!

Before this, I used dumpsc.py and for some reason its not installing high res images anymore.
https://github.com/123456abcdef/cr-sc-dump
Do you know why?
Thanks again

Go to dm for more information

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12