ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:56 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 59 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:02 am 

Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:24 pm
Posts: 4
Sounds cool :)
Can anyone make me a whole process step by step (with pictures)
my Gmail:- blackberryto47@gmail.com
Thank You


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:00 am 

Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:54 am
Posts: 8
CamC999 wrote:
I am likely to make a video tutorial on YouTube soon, since there are no tutorials that seem to support this topic. I will say that it takes a lot of patience and is not so easy. Anyways, I will give further notice about the video tutorial. I hope this helps!

Can't wait to see the tutorial. You're a real savior :D


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:01 pm 

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:20 pm
Posts: 5
Cam999 i will be glad if u will share your convnerted .sc files with me
:(
email:torbenernesti@gmail.com


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:58 pm 

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:20 pm
Posts: 5
Please help me :c :( :|


Attachments:
File comment: HOw can i fix that error?
Screenshot_1.png [6.56 KiB]
Not downloaded yet
Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:04 pm 

Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:33 am
Posts: 9
I decompiling all _tex.sc to .png.Download here


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:24 pm 

Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:52 pm
Posts: 6
Help me plz!
My mail zhe.chet@gmail.com


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:50 pm 

Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:52 pm
Posts: 6
Can someone convert png to sc?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:55 pm 

Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:33 am
Posts: 9
Ember wrote:
Can someone convert png to sc?

i came here with this question.. :cry:


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:27 pm 

Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:52 pm
Posts: 6
rus_lol_ wrote:
Ember wrote:
Can someone convert png to sc?

i came here with this question.. :cry:

Ты из России?


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:38 am 

Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:25 pm
Posts: 19
rus_lol_ wrote:
Ember wrote:
Can someone convert png to sc?

i came here with this question.. :cry:


I can't figure it out. If anyone knows, it would be barbossa42 (the creator of dumpsc.py script) or aluigi. It would be incredible if that was possible, because then you can create your own texture packs for clash royale!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:48 pm 

Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:18 am
Posts: 11
It is VERY unlikely that the client (CR app) would accept modified resource files, since it validates their hash against the server.
Now, if there were some alternative server around, like the Ultrapowa Clash Server, it wouldn't be hard to reverse the process: change the textures, update the texture map if necessary, save a stream of pixels in the correct format, compress with LZMA and remove a part of the header, so the file would behave just like CR's .sc files.
Also, I'm not the creator of dumpsc, just fixed a bug ;-)


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:57 pm 

Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:52 pm
Posts: 6
barbossa42 wrote:
It is VERY unlikely that the client (CR app) would accept modified resource files, since it validates their hash against the server.
Now, if there were some alternative server around, like the Ultrapowa Clash Server, it wouldn't be hard to reverse the process: change the textures, update the texture map if necessary, save a stream of pixels in the correct format, compress with LZMA and remove a part of the header, so the file would behave just like CR's .sc files.
Also, I'm not the creator of dumpsc, just fixed a bug ;-)

But we can change font and sounds ;)


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:19 am 

Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:25 pm
Posts: 19
barbossa42 wrote:
It is VERY unlikely that the client (CR app) would accept modified resource files, since it validates their hash against the server.
Now, if there were some alternative server around, like the Ultrapowa Clash Server, it wouldn't be hard to reverse the process: change the textures, update the texture map if necessary, save a stream of pixels in the correct format, compress with LZMA and remove a part of the header, so the file would behave just like CR's .sc files.
Also, I'm not the creator of dumpsc, just fixed a bug ;-)


So I found that the .sc files have a fingerprint and hash on them, not allowing you to edit them, however, the _tex.sc files don't. I was able to replace the chr_princess_tex.sc with chr_electro_wiz_tex.sc and it worked using filza on jailbreak. The problem is that the normal .sc files can't be changed, so it ends up trying to perform an animation meant for the princess texture, on the electro wizard, making the textures offset and out of place.

I am trying to find a way to use LZMA and the dumpsc.py script to reencrypt edited .png files that will save them as the correct encrypted .sc files. Do you know enough about the script to reverse the process? :?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:45 am 

Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:33 am
Posts: 9
Ember wrote:
rus_lol_ wrote:
Ember wrote:
Can someone convert png to sc?

i came here with this question.. :cry:

Ты из России?

Да! 8-)


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:21 pm 

Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:18 am
Posts: 11
CamC999 wrote:
So I found that the .sc files have a fingerprint and hash on them, not allowing you to edit them, however, the _tex.sc files don't. I was able to replace the chr_princess_tex.sc with chr_electro_wiz_tex.sc and it worked using filza on jailbreak. The problem is that the normal .sc files can't be changed, so it ends up trying to perform an animation meant for the princess texture, on the electro wizard, making the textures offset and out of place.

I am trying to find a way to use LZMA and the dumpsc.py script to reencrypt edited .png files that will save them as the correct encrypted .sc files. Do you know enough about the script to reverse the process? :?


As I said before, the reverse process is relatively simple. Unfortunately I'm a bit busy at work to code it, but here is an outline:

0- Change your PNG file as wished; to keep it simple, keep the image dimensions the same.

1- Load the image using PIL/pillow, convert it to an 1D array of pixels, encoded as 4 bytes per pixel (RGBA)
2- Write the header:
2.1- byte 0 is 0x01
2.2- bytes 1-4 should be the number of pixels * the number of bytes per pixel (4), little endian notation
2.3- byte 5 should be 0x00
2.4- bytes 6-7 are the image width, little endian
2.5- bytes 8-9 are the image height, little endian

3- Write header + image data to a file, compress using LZMA
4- Remove 4 0x00 bytes from position 9 of the compressed file
5- Save as .sc

Some sprite map files have the image pixel format in them, this could probably cause some errors; you would need to note the pixel format of the source image and re-encode the pixels in the original format, but this is outside my knowledge, the instructions above are for RGBA8888. Check the convert_pixel function and reverse the binary operations there.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:09 pm 

Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:33 am
Posts: 9
barbossa42 wrote:
CamC999 wrote:
So I found that the .sc files have a fingerprint and hash on them, not allowing you to edit them, however, the _tex.sc files don't. I was able to replace the chr_princess_tex.sc with chr_electro_wiz_tex.sc and it worked using filza on jailbreak. The problem is that the normal .sc files can't be changed, so it ends up trying to perform an animation meant for the princess texture, on the electro wizard, making the textures offset and out of place.

I am trying to find a way to use LZMA and the dumpsc.py script to reencrypt edited .png files that will save them as the correct encrypted .sc files. Do you know enough about the script to reverse the process? :?


As I said before, the reverse process is relatively simple. Unfortunately I'm a bit busy at work to code it, but here is an outline:

0- Change your PNG file as wished; to keep it simple, keep the image dimensions the same.

1- Load the image using PIL/pillow, convert it to an 1D array of pixels, encoded as 4 bytes per pixel (RGBA)
2- Write the header:
2.1- byte 0 is 0x01
2.2- bytes 1-4 should be the number of pixels * the number of bytes per pixel (4), little endian notation
2.3- byte 5 should be 0x00
2.4- bytes 6-7 are the image width, little endian
2.5- bytes 8-9 are the image height, little endian

3- Write header + image data to a file, compress using LZMA
4- Remove 4 0x00 bytes from position 9 of the compressed file
5- Save as .sc

Some sprite map files have the image pixel format in them, this could probably cause some errors; you would need to note the pixel format of the source image and re-encode the pixels in the original format, but this is outside my knowledge, the instructions above are for RGBA8888. Check the convert_pixel function and reverse the binary operations there.

Thanks man!but I'd rather wait for the script) :D


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:27 pm 

Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:52 pm
Posts: 6
rus_lol_ wrote:
barbossa42 wrote:
CamC999 wrote:
So I found that the .sc files have a fingerprint and hash on them, not allowing you to edit them, however, the _tex.sc files don't. I was able to replace the chr_princess_tex.sc with chr_electro_wiz_tex.sc and it worked using filza on jailbreak. The problem is that the normal .sc files can't be changed, so it ends up trying to perform an animation meant for the princess texture, on the electro wizard, making the textures offset and out of place.

I am trying to find a way to use LZMA and the dumpsc.py script to reencrypt edited .png files that will save them as the correct encrypted .sc files. Do you know enough about the script to reverse the process? :?


As I said before, the reverse process is relatively simple. Unfortunately I'm a bit busy at work to code it, but here is an outline:

0- Change your PNG file as wished; to keep it simple, keep the image dimensions the same.

1- Load the image using PIL/pillow, convert it to an 1D array of pixels, encoded as 4 bytes per pixel (RGBA)
2- Write the header:
2.1- byte 0 is 0x01
2.2- bytes 1-4 should be the number of pixels * the number of bytes per pixel (4), little endian notation
2.3- byte 5 should be 0x00
2.4- bytes 6-7 are the image width, little endian
2.5- bytes 8-9 are the image height, little endian

3- Write header + image data to a file, compress using LZMA
4- Remove 4 0x00 bytes from position 9 of the compressed file
5- Save as .sc

Some sprite map files have the image pixel format in them, this could probably cause some errors; you would need to note the pixel format of the source image and re-encode the pixels in the original format, but this is outside my knowledge, the instructions above are for RGBA8888. Check the convert_pixel function and reverse the binary operations there.

Thanks man!but I'd rather wait for the script) :D

У тебя есть вк :?:


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:00 pm 

Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:33 am
Posts: 9
Quote:
У тебя есть вк :?:

https://vk.com/ruslol1


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:59 pm 

Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:33 am
Posts: 9
Well, the script is there?


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:50 pm 

Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:25 pm
Posts: 19
I Really don't know how to do what barbossa42 said, but I would rather wait for a script. Thanks!


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 59 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited