Unity Assets Explorer
Version 1.3 (08.08.2014)Authors
: AlphaTwentyThree, Haoose, OLEGator84
Unity Assets Explorer is used to view the contents of Assets-files (Unity 3D engine)
Allows you to: Extract all files, extract one file (from context menu), convert tex-files into a picture format DDS (on extraction), import the changed DDS-images to the archive.
Latest version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2qorsfd50ixvn ... plorer.exe
UnityAssetsExplorer 1.3 test (08.08.2014).rar
Enjoy =)How to work with the program:
1. Open Assets-file in program. To do this, click "Open assets-file" and select file.
2. Program will read the file and a list of files in the window.
3. To extract all the files you can use button "Extract All". Would extract the files in the program folder (the folder with the name of opened assets-file)
4. To extract a single file, select it in the list, click the right mouse button and choose "Extract This File".
5. To convert tex-files to DDS-files (when extracting), you must checked "convert TEX to DDS". (Works with extraction of all files, and extract a single file)
6. To import into the archive changed DDS-image:
a) Extract image from the archive (with converting it into the DDS-format).
b) Edit it in a photo editor. Make sure that saved it in the right format (the same as the original), and that the file size is the size of the original file.
c) Put the modified image to the same location where the original image was extracted.
d) Find in window of program tex-file, click the right mouse button and select "Import This File from DDS". Image imported into assets-file in place of the original picture.
e) To save the new assets-file, click "Save as Assets-file"