ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:19 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:42 am 

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:12 am
Posts: 11
WiiU Tank Tank Tank files extract and repack lzss and arcv files format?

this is file double compression。

1 :lzss
2:arcv files header

is there any tools to repack the files?


Attachments:
message_eu_en.zip [30.36 KiB]
Downloaded 17 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:04 am 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 7142
http://aluigi.org/bms/namco_museum.bms

Use it two times, with message_eu_en.lzss and the extracted message_eu_en.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:17 pm 

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:12 am
Posts: 11
aluigi wrote:
http://aluigi.org/bms/namco_museum.bms

Use it two times, with message_eu_en.lzss and the extracted message_eu_en.


but how to repack these files?

i use reimport these files .but game gets freezon.
game don;t work .


are there any tool to compress arcv and lzss?


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:18 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 7142
Reimporting should work and must be done in two stages exactly like the extraction in reverse order, first message_eu_en and then message_eu_en.lzss.
I don't know if the second reimporting (lzss) is necessary, anyway if you did everything correctly (you must be sure) and the game doesn't work then there is nothing I can do.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:53 pm 

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:12 am
Posts: 11
aluigi wrote:
Reimporting should work and must be done in two stages exactly like the extraction in reverse order, first message_eu_en and then message_eu_en.lzss.
I don't know if the second reimporting (lzss) is necessary, anyway if you did everything correctly (you must be sure) and the game doesn't work then there is nothing I can do.


i see ,thank you very much

this is wiiu‘’s mario tennis text files ,is there any bms files to extract it??


Attachments:
msg.zip [148.92 KiB]
Downloaded 16 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:59 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 7142
Not an archive, it seems just some data without any meaning


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:13 am 

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:12 am
Posts: 11
aluigi wrote:
Not an archive, it seems just some data without any meaning


thank you ,very much。

this is star fox zero compress .dat files

is there script to extrat it??


Attachments:
ui_msg_common_us.zip [72.36 KiB]
Downloaded 19 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:42 am 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 7142
http://aluigi.org/bms/star_fox_zero_dat.bms


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited