ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:55 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:57 pm 

I've been trying to figure out how to extract the main archive file from Rabbids Go Home (Wii) for about a little over half a year now, without any luck. It seems to deal with some sort of compression, as some of the offsets that make up the files lead to an abnormal header.

Here's a thread that I posted on xentax about 4 months ago regarding the topic: https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16134
(Note that I was only interested in ripping the sounds. However, I think the sounds are embedded in more smaller, headerless, and compressed archives located in the parent .BF file, which we're dealing with now. So I think it will only be useful if we successfully extract all the files, then move on towards those smaller files later)

From what I read from the replies of the xentax thread, the script writing and extracting of this file is a difficult process. I'm hoping someone here can help me with this and solve this once and for all.
The file to be extracted is in the xentax thread. I strongly recommend you read that too if you haven't already.
Help is appreciated.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:47 am 

>xentax
Dude...

Anyway, see if this script works on your file. If not I can try to add some support for that file.

Attachments:
jade_WIP.bms [3.7 KiB]
Downloaded 6 times