Just use the same programs someone created for Dead Island, they work perfectly for Dying Light too.DeadIsland BIN Editor
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/mxw1vfs6f9zlc ... ndBIN.7z?m
)CRC fix for .pak files
1. Use the bin editor to convert the bin files to txt (drag and drop)
3. Repack (drag and drop the txt files on the bin editor exe, make sure the original .bin file and the .txt file are in the same directory)
4. Rename the DataEn.bin file to DataEn.zip
5. Drag the modified .bin files on the zip file, to repack them (use WinRAR for this)
6. Use the "CRC fix" to "fix" the DataEn.pak file, so the game uses it and doesn't throw an error.
Like this (the original DataEn.pak and DataEn.zip have to be in the same directory!):Gibbed.DeadIsland.FixZip.exe -v -o "DataEn.pak" "DataEn.zip" "DataEn_modified.pak"
7. Rename "DataEn_modified.pak" to "DataEn.pak"and copy it back to the Dying Light folder, overwriting the original.
I Dont understand to using CRC FIX... can you Teach me???