Here is the thing with Evolve; Development is done, it won't be updated anymore.
There are scripts for the models, but we can no longer extract the PAK contents.
There is a tool to extract the PAK, where you have to input a RSA key of 140 bytes, but I had no luck finding the key for the last version of the game.
Supposedly all you had to do was this, but it no longer works:
1) Run the game exe. I did this with the release exe.
2) Alt tab out of it and run NTCore's Explorer Suite.
3) Find the evolve process in Explorer Suite. Right click, hit "Dump PE". You can now close the game and this program.
4) Open the dump in a hex editor and search for hex values (in HxD that's Search > Find > Data Type set to Hex-Values)
5) Search for 3081890281. There are multiple keys in the file, but this is how they all begin. I've found it's the second one that allows you to unpack the .pak files.
6) When you've found a value copy it from the start of the text you searched for 140 bytes. The length of the selection in HxD is 8C.
7) Open RSAKeyData.bin in your hex editor and paste the data. Double check the file size is 140 bytes.
In hopes I can be helped, I uploaded the dumped the .EXE with NTCore, the original .EXE and a few PAK samples.
Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TYILz ... 45erxVUSJB