ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:01 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:53 pm 

Hi, there is a game Shadow Fight 3, here it saves its progress and other files, in a seemingly not understandable format, similar to bson these files user.json, shop.json, coins_shop.bin, battles.bin. So the game shakes the config (archive.bytes), it looks like an encrypted archive, it's a zip file, and there are .enc files in it. Can help to open these files, I sincerely hope so. Also, I have already reversed the code of the game, I have allocated certain methods that create and read these files, but I do not have much knowledge to write the code for the distribution.
p / s I'm writing through an interpreter, so there can be a lot of mistakes
Attachment:
gamedata.zip [1.23 MiB]
Downloaded 1002 times

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:15 pm 

Is it all so difficult, that there is no answer (at least something is written off ...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:10 pm 
Site Admin

That's perfectly normal with encrypted files of non-archive files of games that are not very diffused in the community, the chances that someone has the game and is interested in spending his time on this are very very very low.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:10 pm 

aluigi wrote:
That's perfectly normal with encrypted files of non-archive files of games that are not very diffused in the community, the chances that someone has the game and is interested in spending his time on this are very very very low.

I understand, but at least try to create an unpacker for the enc files, because I myself crack the games, and I often see them, and these json, when I understood the usual binary files written through the TextAsset property in the AssetBundle ... in general, I'm glad that at least he wrote to me, well, I would not say that this game is not popular, most likely on the contrary, it is gaining popularity, its developers are NEKKI :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:10 pm 

Hi,aluigi.
Would you mind writing that script for money?