ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:06 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:01 am 

Hello, I am currently trying to extract the sound files from Wildfire online. Good news is that BMS script 1gab_2gab_bag.bms was able to extract the files without issue. However I am left with just .dat files that I cannot get into. I was wondering if there was a script that could be written to extract these .dat files or if they are just full of hot air.

There are a bunch of different files to upload so I will upload the .bag via mediafire.
The file when running the BMS script uploads a bunch of .dat's however I am unsure on where to proceed. There are also some miscellaneous files such as

.qd
.0lo
.d4d

500mb
http://www.mediafire.com/file/suo33qqm137zf1r/sound.bag

I should also note that when I place the file in Ravioli's tools I get a bunch of Mp2's and a bunch of .Fev's. Though while the Mp2's work in foobar the .Fev's won't work in FMOD Designer.

Also to update I believe I found the FSB hidden in the Hero.bag however its broken on Ravioli's tools and when extracting it with the script mentioned above I only got .dat's that I couldn't view.

Attachments:
File comment: A text file that is produced
00000000000000cb.txt [157.09 KiB]
Downloaded 6 times
00000000000000a2.dat [2.88 MiB]
Downloaded 4 times