ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:44 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:12 am 

Hello !

I,m really noob with scripting ._. ! OK i have achive to extract the .obb of the game Chaos Rings 3, i wanted to modify a sound that annoy me BIG TIME in the game and i think i have found a file : se.csv (sound effect ?) with all the volume .. so i have change some stuff but when i try to add back the file it always say : 0 file 0%

Image <- picture of the file

i have read some stuff.. but not basically i have 0 idea what to do to put the file in the .obb.. :oops: :x

thank you !!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:46 pm 
Site Admin

You didn't specify what script you used, the name of the script in the image is not one of mine.

Anyway you used it correctly, so the problem may be the script not supporting reimport mode (I doubt because you should see something anyway) or the output folder is empty and so it finds nothing there.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:37 pm 

mmm well i have use this scrip : viewtopic.php?t=698 : <- do you think that's my problem ?

and the output hm..i have selected : se.csv (with only this file in the folder to avoid error)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:05 am 

You can close the topic i have found the error i was selecting directly the file and .. now i have select the folder and it work ! \m/ !

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:32 am 
Site Admin

:)