Unfortunately you were right since the lzma data can't be decompressed.
I leave the work-in-progress script here that demonstrates how the lzma decompression fails:
putarray 0 -1 "USCaPQpA4TSNVxMI1v9SK9UC0yZuAnb2"
putarray 0 -1 "zePhest5faQuX2S2Apre@4reChAtEvUt"
putarray 0 -1 "RmgdZ0JenLFgWwkYvCL2lSahFbEhFec4"
putarray 0 -1 "An8t3mn8U6spiQ0zHHr3a1loDrRa3mtE"
putarray 0 -1 ""
get SIZE asize
for i = 0
getarray KEY 0 i
if KEY == ""
encryption aes-256-cbc KEY "" 0 32
log MEMORY_FILE 0 16
get DUMMY byte MEMORY_FILE # 0x89
getdstring TEST 8 MEMORY_FILE
if TEST & "LZMA"
savepos OFFSET MEMORY_FILE
log MEMORY_FILE 0 SIZE
encryption "" ""
math SIZE - OFFSET
get NAME basename
clog NAME OFFSET SIZE SIZE MEMORY_FILE
Thanks, here's a link for all encrypted and the few decrypted to 7z game files as of v7.9.7, excluding unencrypted files on a better sharing service. I tried the same decryption method on saves as well and got different results, not LZMA'ed after but, still unreadable and incompressible, I fixed it by using a different key, no zip/compression after either... plain LUA. http://tiny.cc/AngryBirdsDecTo7zEncV797
. LZMA packing is also used in (I think) all classic Angry Birds games...