Quickbms supports the following:
- C functions (plain code, no stdlib) via calldll "tcc"
- various WinHEX commands http://www.x-ways.net/winhex/templates/index.html
- some commands used in 010 Editor
- WCX packer plugins of Total Commander, some may not work
- simple C structs and some enum and instructions (for example: var += 123;)
- static dll libraries via calldll
- raw dumped executable code via calldll
- execution of exe files via encryption/comtype execute and partially via calldll
Probably also something else and other few commands that are compatible with the bms commands.