ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:35 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:39 pm 

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:00 am
Posts: 152
False positives. Almost every tool made in AutoIt is detected as virus. That's why I (and swuforce too) also include source code.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:53 pm 

Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:37 am
Posts: 25
How do I extract/reinsert text from this .uexp?
https://nofile.io/f/SM60HE98ErK/DT_Dialogue_Main.7z (game: Unbox, demo also available on Steam…)


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:53 am 

Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:30 am
Posts: 190
How can i convert all .uexp to 1 locres file? Thank you very much. My game is Life Is Strange 2, and my example files are below:
Attachment:
LocalizationAssets.rar [54.45 KiB]
Downloaded 41 times


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:33 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:27 pm
Posts: 1155
@shadow_lonely
This is all text? Here dump .txt to translate.


Attachments:
Life Is Strange 2 EN text.rar [47.41 KiB]
Downloaded 39 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:54 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:27 pm
Posts: 1155
@Hexaae
Try this mod.


Attachments:
Game.locres.rar [728.94 KiB]
Downloaded 42 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:03 am 

Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:30 am
Posts: 190
makc_ar wrote:
@shadow_lonely
This is all text? Here dump .txt to translate.

Thanks! I found some other text from here:
Attachment:
LIS2-WindowsNoEditor-E1-Localization.rar [3.09 MiB]
Downloaded 26 times

And this game have multi eposides. Thank you very much!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:01 pm 

Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 7:48 pm
Posts: 19
shadow_lonely wrote:
Thanks! I found some other text from here: LIS2-WindowsNoEditor-E1-Localization.rar
And this game have multi eposides. Thank you very much!

Those files have all texts for the game. Normally you don't have to deal with uexp files.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:03 pm 

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:46 am
Posts: 5
Hello, Can you extract text from uasset?
Using umodel does not work
See your post, but I don't have a locres file... :( can you tell me how to extract it?
But it seems to be encrypted, Can you take a look at it?
Thank you! :)
This game is Faith of Danschant.


Attachments:
Text.rar [848.75 KiB]
Downloaded 16 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:50 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:22 am
Posts: 54
SaraKale wrote:
Hello, Can you extract text from uasset?
Using umodel does not work
See your post, but I don't have a locres file... :( can you tell me how to extract it?
But it seems to be encrypted, Can you take a look at it?
Thank you! :)
This game is Faith of Danschant.


uasset is just a package, like .upk or .tfc
and some guys made mod for text as a game.locres
need to find out or know how to mod text
i always using hex editor to edit text and texture in uasset


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:31 am 

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:46 am
Posts: 5
Shokoniraya wrote:
SaraKale wrote:
Hello, Can you extract text from uasset?
Using umodel does not work
See your post, but I don't have a locres file... :( can you tell me how to extract it?
But it seems to be encrypted, Can you take a look at it?
Thank you! :)
This game is Faith of Danschant.


uasset is just a package, like .upk or .tfc
and some guys made mod for text as a game.locres
need to find out or know how to mod text
i always using hex editor to edit text and texture in uasset

I see, but I opened it with a hex editor and it shows garbled code...
It seems to be encrypted. What should we do in this case?
Is it necessary to decrypt it?
Thank you for your reply.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:49 am 

Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:02 pm
Posts: 4
I have this error , can anyone help me ?

array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:14 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:22 am
Posts: 54
SaraKale wrote:
I see, but I opened it with a hex editor and it shows garbled code...
It seems to be encrypted. What should we do in this case?
Is it necessary to decrypt it?
Thank you for your reply.

first, those garbled things are unicoded
second, hex is not best option for that


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited