ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:27 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Fallout Shelter
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:34 pm 

Hey all, I would like to find the language files of this game but I can't really find it anywhere. Someone told me to unpack the resources.assets file but there is no such file anywhere. I saw a topic related to this game few days ago and there was two tools to use for unpacking and packing things but, I don't really know how to use them on these files. Both tools want me to find the "-5" file but I can't find that file too. I don't really know what to do in this point. I hope you can help me. I'm talking about the Steam version by the way.

Post subject: Re: Fallout Shelter
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:18 pm 

KederliLahmacun wrote:
Hey all, I would like to find the language files of this game but I can't really find it anywhere. Someone told me to unpack the resources.assets file but there is no such file anywhere. I saw a topic related to this game few days ago and there was two tools to use for unpacking and packing things but, I don't really know how to use them on these files. Both tools want me to find the "-5" file but I can't find that file too. I don't really know what to do in this point. I hope you can help me. I'm talking about the Steam version by the way.

I'il help you if you want. You know where to find me.