I used Bms to unpack Bloodstained to extract Chinese texts and optimize them, but the Localization folder only has "items" and it's obviously incomplete.
I also found these in the ini.text which means there's supposed to be more contents
I've no idea of this. Is it because the game has been cooked?
Btw, I also found there're lots of stringtable uassets in L10N folder. Not sure if they're the ones I'm looking for, but I can't unpack them either.
The attachments are string.uasset files I found
The L10N folder is the default location for String data if I recall. It's possible that it's a mix but some of what you want is in the example you showed. That all said though I'm not sure there's a good way to edit them, the uasset files are one of unreal's propriety formats, I believe you can try dragging them into a new Unreal project and it can probably open them however editing them would be a pain if you're going to change string lengths unless it can compile cleanly / save again. I believe the first part of the file lists some dependencies which might make it complicated. Some of the strings in there are like
(Perform up to three spin kicks by repeating the same command.)
(In the air, the heel is hit like an axe.)