ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:26 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:22 pm 

Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Posts: 12
Hello! :D
I am from Poland and would like to translate Catherine on PS3, but I cannot extract .MSG files from .BMD files.
Anyone can help me?
(The game files on PC and PS3 are the same.)


Attachments:
File comment: sample of the .bmd files
all_bmd.rar [216.58 KiB]
Downloaded 135 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:22 pm 

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:43 pm
Posts: 35
MrStPL wrote:
Hello! :D
I am from Poland and would like to translate Catherine on PS3, but I cannot extract .MSG files from .BMD files.
Anyone can help me?
(The game files on PC and PS3 are the same.)



They aren't the same, but try it on PS3 files.

Brazilian-Warriors_Tool

i really do not know if it will work, but anyway.


Attachments:
Catherine_bmd_DarkLord_Tools.zip [998.3 KiB]
Downloaded 370 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:44 pm 

Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Posts: 12
Nameless32 wrote:
MrStPL wrote:
Hello! :D
I am from Poland and would like to translate Catherine on PS3, but I cannot extract .MSG files from .BMD files.
Anyone can help me?
(The game files on PC and PS3 are the same.)



They aren't the same, but try it on PS3 files.

Brazilian-Warriors_Tool

i really do not know if it will work, but anyway.

OMG! Thank You so much! :D
I tested it on a PC game and it looks like it works! (Then the game crashed, but it's probably because these are PS3 tools as you said. On PS3 it should work. :D)

Where did you find them?! I searched the whole internet. I searched in Polish, Russian and Spanish forums (and Engish of course) and I didn't find anything useful.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:23 pm 

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:43 pm
Posts: 35
MrStPL wrote:
Nameless32 wrote:
MrStPL wrote:
Hello! :D
I am from Poland and would like to translate Catherine on PS3, but I cannot extract .MSG files from .BMD files.
Anyone can help me?
(The game files on PC and PS3 are the same.)



They aren't the same, but try it on PS3 files.

Brazilian-Warriors_Tool

i really do not know if it will work, but anyway.

OMG! Thank You so much! :D
I tested it on a PC game and it looks like it works! (Then the game crashed, but it's probably because these are PS3 tools as you said. On PS3 it should work. :D)

Where did you find them?! I searched the whole internet. I searched in Polish, Russian and Spanish forums (and Engish of course) and I didn't find anything useful.


i wrote


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:22 am 

Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Posts: 12
Nameless32 wrote:
MrStPL wrote:
Nameless32 wrote:


They aren't the same, but try it on PS3 files.

Brazilian-Warriors_Tool

i really do not know if it will work, but anyway.

OMG! Thank You so much! :D
I tested it on a PC game and it looks like it works! (Then the game crashed, but it's probably because these are PS3 tools as you said. On PS3 it should work. :D)

Where did you find them?! I searched the whole internet. I searched in Polish, Russian and Spanish forums (and Engish of course) and I didn't find anything useful.


i wrote

Maybe do you have any tools for the PC version too?
They can be useful :D


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:21 am 

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:43 pm
Posts: 35
MrStPL wrote:
Nameless32 wrote:
MrStPL wrote:
OMG! Thank You so much! :D
I tested it on a PC game and it looks like it works! (Then the game crashed, but it's probably because these are PS3 tools as you said. On PS3 it should work. :D)

Where did you find them?! I searched the whole internet. I searched in Polish, Russian and Spanish forums (and Engish of course) and I didn't find anything useful.


i wrote

Maybe do you have any tools for the PC version too?
They can be useful :D


i even don't know if will work on ps3 files.
if it work, maybe i try something.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:50 am 

Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Posts: 12
Nameless32 wrote:
MrStPL wrote:
Nameless32 wrote:

i wrote

Maybe do you have any tools for the PC version too?
They can be useful :D


i even don't know if will work on ps3 files.
if it work, maybe i try something.

I checked on PS3 and it also crashes the game. :/
Do you have anything else?

The .bmd files in theory work, but in practice they crashes the game or cause errors. The structure of the file before and after editing is very different, even if I haven't changed anything. :/


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:12 am 

Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Posts: 12
Anyone? Pls help :/


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 9:58 am 

Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Posts: 12
I made my own tool for BMD files, but for now it works only with those from the "event" directory! (As far as I know they work with PC and PS3 versions)


Attachments:
Catherine_Tools_by_MrStPL.rar [910.45 KiB]
Downloaded 123 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 9:16 am 

Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:20 am
Posts: 11
MrStPL wrote:
I made my own tool for BMD files, but for now it works only with those from the "event" directory! (As far as I know they work with PC and PS3 versions)


Thank you for your work. I hope you manage to complete the program.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:00 pm 

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:59 pm
Posts: 12
MrStPL wrote:
I made my own tool for BMD files, but for now it works only with those from the "event" directory! (As far as I know they work with PC and PS3 versions)


dude please update tool


Last edited by Killnus on Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:00 pm 

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:59 pm
Posts: 12
import not work MrStPL


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:09 pm 

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:59 pm
Posts: 12
pls anybody help


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:59 am 

Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Posts: 12
I work on many projects, if I have free time I will.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:43 am 

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:59 pm
Posts: 12
MrStPL wrote:
I work on many projects, if I have free time I will.


export and import need fix


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:44 pm 

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:59 pm
Posts: 12
i found portugal and china translate but cant find tool.....


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited