ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:26 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:11 pm 

Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:59 pm
Posts: 158
I provide a tool for working with .msg.15 files.

The tool is similar to Resident Evil 2 Remake - msg tool

Special thanks: rengareng and Rick for Gibbed

The tool was not tested in the game:

Update 1.1 - 09.04.2020
Support for all languages.
Attachment:
RE3_Text-Tool.zip [154.41 KiB]
Downloaded 192 times


Last edited by ponaromixxx on Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:52 am, edited 6 times in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:30 am 

Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:19 pm
Posts: 8
Thank you!


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:42 pm 

Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:49 pm
Posts: 5
Thanks a lot


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:45 pm 

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:44 pm
Posts: 1
ponaromixxx wrote:
I provide a tool for working with .msg.15 files.


Why only english text? Please add support for all languages! Thank you!


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:07 pm 

Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:02 am
Posts: 11
Thank you very much mate.You guys are awesome


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:21 pm 

Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:59 pm
Posts: 158
re3_fan99 wrote:
ponaromixxx wrote:
I provide a tool for working with .msg.15 files.


Why only english text? Please add support for all languages! Thank you!


Added other languages


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:15 am 

Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:26 pm
Posts: 233
ponaromixxx wrote:
I provide a tool for working with .msg.15 files.

The tool is similar to Resident Evil 2 Remake - msg tool

Special thanks: rengareng and Rick for Gibbed

The tool was not tested in the game:
RE3_Text-Tool.zip

Update 1.1 - 09.04.2020
Support for all languages.
RE3_Text-Tool.zip



What about filenames? In RE7 *.msg files had filenames and text string for each name. Did they change something in format or it just your tool that skips filenames and extracts only text?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:38 pm 

Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:28 pm
Posts: 76
spider91 wrote:

What about filenames? In RE7 *.msg files had filenames and text string for each name. Did they change something in format or it just your tool that skips filenames and extracts only text?


I tested for RE3 Remake and WORKED. I used RE7 PAK from EKEY for Imported to PAK again.. AND WORKED!!!

I has been Translated for RE3 R DEMO in NEXUSMOD and now I worked for Full Game.

_________________
C.E.O Founder for IGTC Team [Indonesian Game Translator Community]
===============================================
Website Official : http://www.igtcid.blogspot.co.id
Fanspage Official : http://www.facebook.com/IGTC.Team


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:48 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:26 pm
Posts: 233
MuslimCyberGames wrote:
spider91 wrote:

What about filenames? In RE7 *.msg files had filenames and text string for each name. Did they change something in format or it just your tool that skips filenames and extracts only text?


I tested for RE3 Remake and WORKED. I used RE7 PAK from EKEY for Imported to PAK again.. AND WORKED!!!

I has been Translated for RE3 R DEMO in NEXUSMOD and now I worked for Full Game.


I guess it wasn't for me and your quote was mistaken, since my question has nothing in common with your answer.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:45 am 

Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:43 am
Posts: 1
ponaromixxx wrote:
I provide a tool for working with .msg.15 files.

The tool is similar to Resident Evil 2 Remake - msg tool

Special thanks: rengareng and Rick for Gibbed

The tool was not tested in the game:
RE3_Text-Tool.zip

Update 1.1 - 09.04.2020
Support for all languages.
RE3_Text-Tool.zip


How to edit text in another language? I can only edit in English


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited