ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:55 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:18 pm 

yusuf0808 wrote:
saeid0034 wrote:
I can't figure out where your problem is
i work with Ubisoft DATA Tool By Delutto in odyssey and it work just fine and whitout any problem
You are making a mistake somewhere
just follow readme file

Yep that was it. I was selecting the wrong folder for data import. You need to select the folder with 2348-LocalizationPackage_English folder in it. But I still can't get it to work in game. Don't really know what the problem is. The text doesn't change.

Edit: I thought it wasn't clear. So I successfully imported everything to DataPC.forge file. But the text I changed doesn't show up in game. They just turn back to English.

Edit 2: Finally managed to change the data.

For those who still can't get it to work. You need to translate the data from both DataPC.forge and DataPC_patch_01.forge

Hey hey! Sorry to disturb you! I tried translating stuff and reimporting from DataPC.forge and DataPC_patch_01.forge but its still in english...
I have every dlc gold edition. :T

Could you help me out?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:44 pm 

Granheart wrote:
yusuf0808 wrote:
saeid0034 wrote:
I can't figure out where your problem is
i work with Ubisoft DATA Tool By Delutto in odyssey and it work just fine and whitout any problem
You are making a mistake somewhere
just follow readme file

Yep that was it. I was selecting the wrong folder for data import. You need to select the folder with 2348-LocalizationPackage_English folder in it. But I still can't get it to work in game. Don't really know what the problem is. The text doesn't change.

Edit: I thought it wasn't clear. So I successfully imported everything to DataPC.forge file. But the text I changed doesn't show up in game. They just turn back to English.

Edit 2: Finally managed to change the data.

For those who still can't get it to work. You need to translate the data from both DataPC.forge and DataPC_patch_01.forge

Hey hey! Sorry to disturb you! I tried translating stuff and reimporting from DataPC.forge and DataPC_patch_01.forge but its still in english...
I have every dlc gold edition. :T

Could you help me out?

You may be reimporting them wrong. You need to select the folder which contains the 2348-LocalizationPackage_English folder.

So if your path is something like this -> D:\actool\Output\2348-LocalizationPackage_English\2348-LocalizationPackage_English.data

You need to select the Output folder.