1) The series name is "Tekken".
2) The latest game version is using 4.14 engine.
3) quickbms_4gb can deal with files over 4GB - learn what 4GB limit is for 32 systems.
4) You can't open uproject in the UDK editor, since all assets are "cooked" (serialized). Use third-party tools like umodel to extract stuff, but their scope is limited to models (and maps in some cases
5) You can't merge paks with hex editors, it will not work.
Also, what is this topic with general archives stuff doing in the localization section?
You can request AES keys on rin forums
(the list with keys is also there)
AES keys finder and latest UE4 bms scripts: in this post