How did you open the g00s... files?
You can opened with this: Make sure that all files in the Asset folder must exist. (g00s, dag, and toc)
As you can see, other mod has been released in NexusMod and for now the mod only replace texture.
You can see this for the tutorial: KLIK DISINI
The Tools has been Updated.
- SpiderMan Asset Tools V.1.10
Version 1.1.0 (8/18/22)
- Mod Manager
- Simple, built-in Mod Manager/Mod Loader
- Install/Uninstall Mods 1000 times Faster and more Easily (.smpcmod)
- Enable/Disable Installed Mods
- If nothing is enabled or installed when clicking install mods, game will revert back to default assets
- If anything goes wrong just delete "ModManager/Install.txt" and restore "toc" in "asset_archives" which should be automatically backed up as "toc.BAK"
- Converting Padded Asset Archives No Longer Needed
- Backing Up Game Files No Longer Needed
- Doesn't Touch Base Game Files
- Project Manager
- Save Project
- Contains mod info, and all modded queue files/replaced assets
- Load Project
- Load mod info, and all modded queue files/replaced assets
- Launch Game Modded
- Allows you to test mods fast
- Launch game directly from tool with modified files in project installed temporarily
- When game exits, temporary modified files will be removed from game and previous files restored
- Texture Tool (BETA), Use other Texture Tools Instead!
- Built-in texture tool to open/edit .texture files (WIP)
- Extract any .texture file
- If there is 2, extract both to same location and rename the largest one to .2.texture
- Open .texture file with "Open Texture Asset"
- The .dds mip-maps will be located in the "temp" hidden folder of the tool
- Edit these to whatever you want, then click "Save Texture Asset"
- The .texture files will be edited and ready to be imported back in to the tool
- Added "Clear Modified Files" button to "Create Mod"
- This will clear all modified files in the queue, so you don't have to re-open the tool
- Delete Individual Mod Queue File
- Added "Extract Folder" option on Archive Tree View (left-hand side)
- This will let you fully extract the assets of an archive or a folder inside of it
- Fixed "Create Mod" Description Newlines Not Working Properly
- Updated AssetHashes.txt
- Tons of More Asset File Names
- Hashes Named Now: 238247/771670
- Previous Hashes Named: 202042/771670
- Previous Hashes Named: 201440/771670
- Added Horizontal Scrollbar to "Search" for longer assets
- Fixed an issue when clicking on a blank "Search" entry
- New Asset Information Window
- Model Asset Information will now display used Material Names and Hashes
- Material Asset Information will now display used Texture Names
- Actor Asset Information will now display used Assets
- Fixed an issue with "Search" where forward slashes didn't match
- Now converts forward slashes to backward slashes
- Put Mod Title in Saving Mod FileName Automatically
- JediJosh920 (SpiderManPCTools)
- Ugo9p1 (Helped Clean up AssetHashes.txt)
- Tkachov, akintos (Figured out new archive/toc methods to help Mod Manager)
- Andrei, Daigron (Testing)
_________________IGTC Team [Indonesian Game Translator Community]
Website Official : https://www.igtcid.blogspot.co.id
Fanspage Official : https://www.facebook.com/IGTC.Team