ZenHAX
https://zenhax.com/

Yomawari: Night Alone .dat
https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3304
Page 1 of 1

Author:  0wn3df1x [ Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Yomawari: Night Alone .dat

Good day.
I need help with Yomawari: Night Alone .dat files.

I've attached the files.

Thanks!

Attachments:
YNAdats.zip [23.63 KiB]
Downloaded 121 times

Author:  sigroon365 [ Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Yomawari: Night Alone .dat

0wn3df1x wrote:
Good day.
I need help with Yomawari: Night Alone .dat files.

I've attached the files.

Thanks!


It's structure is simple.
Image

Attachments:
StringListDataBase.dat.txt [29.3 KiB]
Downloaded 155 times
StringListDataBase_jp.dat.txt [47.42 KiB]
Downloaded 156 times

Author:  0wn3df1x [ Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Yomawari: Night Alone .dat

sigroon365 wrote:
0wn3df1x wrote:
Good day.
I need help with Yomawari: Night Alone .dat files.

I've attached the files.

Thanks!


It's structure is simple.
Image


Hello! Can you make a converter for .dat -> text ; txt -> .dat?
Thanks.

Author:  sigroon365 [ Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Yomawari: Night Alone .dat

Well.. I already made a tool. :)
Image

Attachments:
Yomawari script tool.zip [1.55 KiB]
Downloaded 173 times

Author:  0wn3df1x [ Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Yomawari: Night Alone .dat

sigroon365 wrote:
Well.. I already made a tool. :)


Thanks!
Now I'll only have to figure out about font problem.

Here you can find source of font bulder.
https://yadi.sk/d/AkUgTylXxjbix

We have compiled this and build the fonts.
But there's a problem.
Hellish spacing between the letters.

Image

Maybe you can find solution?

Author:  sigroon365 [ Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Yomawari: Night Alone .dat

0wn3df1x wrote:
sigroon365 wrote:
Well.. I already made a tool. :)


Thanks!
Now I'll only have to figure out about font problem.

Here you can find source of font bulder.
https://yadi.sk/d/AkUgTylXxjbix

We have compiled this and build the fonts.
But there's a problem.
Hellish spacing between the letters.

Image

Maybe you can find solution?


Well, I just extract 2byte Japanese word from nmf and insert 2byte Korean word.
I didn't touch 1byte word because it doesn't need to modify for me.
However, did you consider that the font tga is arranged in EUC-JP?

Attachments:
font.nmf_jap_EUC JP.txt [13.96 KiB]
Downloaded 178 times
font.nmf_jap.txt [16.92 KiB]
Downloaded 163 times

Author:  fixx1983 [ Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Yomawari: Night Alone .dat

Hi and thanks for all of the tools. Can someone explain me how to use all of those things? Thanks

Author:  sigroon365 [ Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Yomawari: Night Alone .dat

fixx1983 wrote:
Hi and thanks for all of the tools. Can someone explain me how to use all of those things? Thanks


Here is the compiled exe version.

<Extract script>
Double click Yomawari_string_export.exe and select StringListDataBase.dat or StringListDataBase_jp.dat

<Import script>
Double click Yomawari_string_import.exe and select StringListDataBase.dat.txt or StringListDataBase_jp.dat.txt

Attachments:
Yomawari script tool_compiled.zip [912.53 KiB]
Downloaded 201 times

Author:  fixx1983 [ Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Yomawari: Night Alone .dat

Thanks. But i'm interested also in the font editor. I cannot understand how does it works.

Author:  MegaMooseJam [ Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Yomawari: Night Alone .dat

I have a question about these .dat files:

Does anyone know how to open the ones that are probably more image related such as the CharacterDataBase and ItemDataBase?

Author:  CyanoT [ Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Yomawari: Night Alone .dat

Sorry for bothering this old thread
Could someone re-upload the font builder for Yomawari?
Thanks in advance

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/