ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:02 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:15 pm 

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:07 pm
Posts: 25
Hello

I want to translate Assassin's Creed Syndicate so i extracted the .forge file with scimitar.bms then the localization file with assassins creed raw.bms but i onlu got unreadable .dat file. Is there a solution to convert it ?


Attachments:
1.dat [552.37 KiB]
Downloaded 50 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:18 pm 

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:07 pm
Posts: 25
up


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:34 pm 

Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:00 pm
Posts: 28
Up !


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:15 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 am
Posts: 213
Soda1459 wrote:
Up !

if any body has kramla Tool or steve Script Script, please share it, because it can be very helpful for me to set for newer AC versions, all of Localization games files using same data or familiar data same as AC2

_________________
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:03 am 

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:07 pm
Posts: 25
GHOST DEAD wrote:
Soda1459 wrote:
Up !

if any body has kramla Tool or steve Script Script, please share it, because it can be very helpful for me to set for newer AC versions, all of Localization games files using same data or familiar data same as AC2


So it's s possible to extract localization from Syndicate and other games as unity. But how can we do this ?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:09 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 am
Posts: 213
KhavitZ wrote:
GHOST DEAD wrote:
Soda1459 wrote:
Up !

if any body has kramla Tool or steve Script Script, please share it, because it can be very helpful for me to set for newer AC versions, all of Localization games files using same data or familiar data same as AC2


So it's s possible to extract localization from Syndicate and other games as unity. But how can we do this ?

reimport is hard for me, but not impossible

if i just had kramla script, i could make it work for newer game, but no one will share even after this times

_________________
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:13 am 

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:07 pm
Posts: 25
GHOST DEAD wrote:
KhavitZ wrote:
GHOST DEAD wrote:
if any body has kramla Tool or steve Script Script, please share it, because it can be very helpful for me to set for newer AC versions, all of Localization games files using same data or familiar data same as AC2


So it's s possible to extract localization from Syndicate and other games as unity. But how can we do this ?

reimport is hard for me, but not impossible

if i just had kramla script, i could make it work for newer game, but no one will share even after this times


I saw you were able to extract from Origins, but what did you used ? Did you create something ? Maybe this can work on Syndicate


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:26 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 am
Posts: 213
KhavitZ wrote:
I saw you were able to extract from Origins, but what did you used ? Did you create something ? Maybe this can work on Syndicate


yeah, extract not a big deal dude, but hard for me, i don't know about other guy's
if you want a try on AC: Syndicate, then please extract a localization file with Delutto Forge Tool and send to me, i will try

but what did you used ?
i used forgelib code's

_________________
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:54 am 

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:07 pm
Posts: 25
I sent it to you


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:48 am 

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:28 am
Posts: 101
Hey i saw u need a script or a tool. If u have a link (even if its dead now) you can try with webarchive to download it. Hope it was helpfull :D


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:16 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 am
Posts: 213
KhavitZ, here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7t87u6as ... h.zip/file

_________________
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:17 am 

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:07 pm
Posts: 25
Thank you so much !!!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:11 pm 

Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:00 pm
Posts: 28
That's amazing ! Don't you want to share what you used ? It could be tested on other games than syndicate


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:17 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 am
Posts: 213
Soda1459 wrote:
That's amazing ! Don't you want to share what you used ? It could be tested on other games than syndicate

it's just source dude, and i already uploaded Those source code that i used to extract in viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9138
you can use it, all Assassin's Creed Texts are same data(with a little different in Header), kinda... or somehow, (not AC1 :roll:)
not any good progress, and i don't know that i can make a text editor or not, got to try more
if anyone want a start, this source can help them. (Hooking is baddest idea for such games, because using on-load & delete mode in ClipBoard Memory, but dll hooking is good (Same Story in Localization_Package), not acting like a trainer!)

and Texts not based on Tables, actually just has a partition data (or should i say Header) with a global ID in every Start-Sector for reading better (for reading better in engine mode :?:, like folders? don't know why!)


it's possible to edit menu text Without Touching Localizatin Packages, just with edit files in Forge (.uef Flash Files), like Bink Subtitle in Data!

_________________
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:03 pm 

Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:00 pm
Posts: 28
GHOST DEAD wrote:
Soda1459 wrote:
That's amazing ! Don't you want to share what you used ? It could be tested on other games than syndicate

it's just source dude, and i already uploaded Those source code that i used to extract in viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9138
you can use it, all Assassin's Creed Texts are same data(with a little different in Header), kinda... or somehow, (not AC1 :roll:)
not any good progress, and i don't know that i can make a text editor or not, got to try more
if anyone want a start, this source can help them. (Hooking is baddest idea for such games, because using on-load & delete mode in ClipBoard Memory, but dll hooking is good (Same Story in Localization_Package), not acting like a trainer!)

and Texts not based on Tables, actually just has a partition data (or should i say Header) with a global ID in every Start-Sector for reading better (for reading better in engine mode :?:, like folders? don't know why!)


it's possible to edit menu text Without Touching Localizatin Packages, just with edit files in Forge (.uef Flash Files), like Bink Subtitle in Data!


So if i want to extract localization files from any AC game i can use forgelib source ? But how can i decrypt the file when extracted from the forge file ? How can i use forgelib source to decrypt the file and make it readable ?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:21 pm 

Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:00 pm
Posts: 28
Please, how can I use the code on other games than Ezio's trilogy ? For example, I want to extractt these files from Odyssey for my wikia. How can I use the code to do it ?


Attachments:
LocalizationPackage_Odyssey.rar [1.06 MiB]
Downloaded 33 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:46 am 

Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:00 pm
Posts: 28
Up


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited