ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:24 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Return Of The Obra Dinn
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:02 pm 

Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:42 pm
Posts: 26
I'm Translating This Game, Where Is The Language File ?


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:50 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 12298
Please upload a screenshot of the game's folder or a list of the files.

You can obtain the full list of nested files and folders with this command-line executed in the game's folder (maybe using a .bat file):
Code:
dir /s /b


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:02 am 

Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:42 pm
Posts: 26
aluigi wrote:
Please upload a screenshot of the game's folder or a list of the files.

You can obtain the full list of nested files and folders with this command-line executed in the game's folder (maybe using a .bat file):
Code:
dir /s /b


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Sorry for the late response. Here.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:32 am 

Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:12 pm
Posts: 104
Kerem123 wrote:
aluigi wrote:
Please upload a screenshot of the game's folder or a list of the files.

You can obtain the full list of nested files and folders with this command-line executed in the game's folder (maybe using a .bat file):
Code:
dir /s /b



Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Sorry for the late response. Here.

Send "lang-en" in Streaming assets


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:00 pm 

Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:42 pm
Posts: 26
yusuf2020 wrote:
Kerem123 wrote:
aluigi wrote:
Please upload a screenshot of the game's folder or a list of the files.

You can obtain the full list of nested files and folders with this command-line executed in the game's folder (maybe using a .bat file):
Code:
dir /s /b



Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Sorry for the late response. Here.

Send "lang-en" in Streaming assets


Here. You can download it from this link as .rar: https://easyupload.io/5zlv8g


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:33 pm 

Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:12 pm
Posts: 104
There is a tool for this called "UnityEX advanced" but it is for fee. Btw you can view content with "AssetExplorer"


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:17 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:05 am
Posts: 15
link is broken


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:16 pm 

Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:42 pm
Posts: 26
rezamms wrote:
link is broken

It is not broken.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited