ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:51 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:51 am 

Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:28 pm
Posts: 21
Image

https://store.steampowered.com/app/638970/Yakuza_0/

Hello.. Anyone can make this tools for Extracted data..??

I found this "....\Yakuza 0\media\data\bootpar\boot.par", and i extracted with Gibbed.Yakuza.0

"In rar archived contains with files: dds, bin_c (chinese with english), bin_j (japanese), bin_k (korea, maybe) and 2 files PNG format"

Sorry.. About my bad english language.

Thanks for the help!!


Attachments:
Yakuza.0.Text.Files.rar [1.12 MiB]
Downloaded 97 times

_________________
C.E.O Founder for IGTC Team [Indonesian Game Translator Community]
===============================================
Website Official : http://www.igtcid.blogspot.co.id
Fanspage Official : http://www.facebook.com/IGTC.Team
Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:31 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:22 am
Posts: 125
here bms code for .bin_c

some files are not real text and just have some ID or connector
Code:
endian big
get HEADER long
get FILES long
math OFFSET = FILES
get ID_COUNT long
get DUMMY long
math OFFSET * 64
math OFFSET += 16
for i = 0 < FILES
savepos HEADOFF
get ID string
goto HEADOFF
getdstring DUMMY 48
get DUMMY long
get ID_RANGE long #a Unicode enable mode?
get LENGHT long
get DUMMY long
slog "" OFFSET LENGHT
math OFFSET += LENGHT
next i


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:29 am 

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:05 am
Posts: 13
Can you research this file format? I found some offsets but I don't know how extract and import text in these files.
https://www57.zippyshare.com/v/6OxnmXOd/file.html

_________________
TTG Tools' source code: https://github.com/pashok6798/TTG_Tools
Compiled TTG Tools: https://github.com/pashok6798/TTG_Tools/releases


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:04 pm 

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:47 pm
Posts: 3
pashok6798 wrote:
Can you research this file format? I found some offsets but I don't know how extract and import text in these files.
https://www57.zippyshare.com/v/6OxnmXOd/file.html


Hello! To extract english text from cmn.bin files, you need to do this:

Code:
1. Read bytes until find 8E9A968B000000000000000000000000
2. Read value (UInt64)
    2.1. If value = 0:
           Skip 40 bytes
           Read v1 (Int32)
           Read v2 (Int32)
           Skip 16 bytes
           Skip 272*v1 bytes
           for (i = 0; i < v2; i++)
           {
               Skip 16 bytes
               Read string (256 bytes)
           }
     2.2. If value <> 0:
           Skip 266 bytes
           Read v1 (Int32)
           Skip (28 + v1 * 144) bytes
           Read v2 (Int32)
           Skip 28 bytes
           for (i = 0; i < v2; i++)
           {
               Skip 16 bytes
               Read string (128 bytes)
           }
3. GOTO 1


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:18 pm 

Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:37 am
Posts: 28
So is there an extractor/repack tool to translate Yakuza 0 in other languages?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:45 pm 

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:47 pm
Posts: 3
Yes, I have coded an application that is being used to translate it into Spanish and French. If you want me to send it to you or if you need information about the format of a file, send me a private.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:10 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:26 pm
Posts: 434
Kaplas wrote:
Yes, I have coded an application that is being used to translate it into Spanish and French. If you want me to send it to you or if you need information about the format of a file, send me a private.
Knowledge(and tools) should be shared with everyone, this is the only way to keep the community alive.
Share your tool here in the topic, not by PM. A lot of people want to translate this game, and you certainly will receive the proper credits.

_________________
Tribo Gamer Brasil


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:55 pm 

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:47 pm
Posts: 3
Delutto wrote:
Knowledge(and tools) should be shared with everyone, this is the only way to keep the community alive.
Share your tool here in the topic, not by PM. A lot of people want to translate this game, and you certainly will receive the proper credits.


To translate Yakuza 0, you need these tools:

1. https://mega.nz/#F!WBszjaAI!IK9C89WluTjQBk8__EViTw

This tool will patch the .exe to allow extended ASCII characters and will add enough space at the end of the file to store the translated text.
Also, in this folder, there is a file named "hd2_hankaku.dds". This is the font used in the game and you need to replace it in the file font.par with the tool #2.

2. https://mega.nz/#F!aA0nxaSK!ZEXKzQlpAfwPL4PJwN-TuQ

This tool is based on Gibbed tool: https://github.com/gibbed/Gibbed.Yakuza0

The game files are packed inside .par files and you need this tool to unpack and repack them.

To unpack, just drop the .par file on ParTools.exe, and to repack drop the .unpack folder created.

3. https://mega.nz/#F!qM1VxapI!5skr5QFyU8F8kDnu6qQqOg

This tool can read the text files in the game and shows it in a grid to translate the strings. There are hundreds of files with text (almost all of them are inside "auth_w6_e", "bootpar", and "wdr_par_c")

To translate files, you need to create a New Translation ("Archivo - Nueva Traduccion") and select the files you want to translate (my advise is to create a translation for each game folder).

To generate the translated files, you have to select "Archivo - Exportar Traducción".

Whit this app, you can also export the texts to excel.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:14 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:26 pm
Posts: 434
Thanks Kaplas! Great work!

_________________
Tribo Gamer Brasil


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:32 pm 

Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:28 pm
Posts: 21
Kaplas wrote:
Delutto wrote:
Knowledge(and tools) should be shared with everyone, this is the only way to keep the community alive.
Share your tool here in the topic, not by PM. A lot of people want to translate this game, and you certainly will receive the proper credits.


To translate Yakuza 0, you need these tools:

1. https://mega.nz/#F!WBszjaAI!IK9C89WluTjQBk8__EViTw

This tool will patch the .exe to allow extended ASCII characters and will add enough space at the end of the file to store the translated text.
Also, in this folder, there is a file named "hd2_hankaku.dds". This is the font used in the game and you need to replace it in the file font.par with the tool #2.

2. https://mega.nz/#F!aA0nxaSK!ZEXKzQlpAfwPL4PJwN-TuQ

This tool is based on Gibbed tool: https://github.com/gibbed/Gibbed.Yakuza0

The game files are packed inside .par files and you need this tool to unpack and repack them.

To unpack, just drop the .par file on ParTools.exe, and to repack drop the .unpack folder created.

3. https://mega.nz/#F!qM1VxapI!5skr5QFyU8F8kDnu6qQqOg

This tool can read the text files in the game and shows it in a grid to translate the strings. There are hundreds of files with text (almost all of them are inside "auth_w6_e", "bootpar", and "wdr_par_c")

To translate files, you need to create a New Translation ("Archivo - Nueva Traduccion") and select the files you want to translate (my advise is to create a translation for each game folder).

To generate the translated files, you have to select "Archivo - Exportar Traducción".

Whit this app, you can also export the texts to excel.



Thanks for Help... i wanna to try it...

_________________
C.E.O Founder for IGTC Team [Indonesian Game Translator Community]
===============================================
Website Official : http://www.igtcid.blogspot.co.id
Fanspage Official : http://www.facebook.com/IGTC.Team


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:21 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:46 am
Posts: 19
Delutto wrote:
Share your tool here in the topic, not by PM. A lot of people want to translate this game, and you certainly will receive the proper credits.

I translating the game w/o that tools. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WYeretmhW4


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:37 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:42 am
Posts: 5
Siberian GRemlin wrote:
I translating the game w/o that tools. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WYeretmhW4

Monospaced font looks bad.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited