ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:12 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:15 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:15 pm
Posts: 9
I'm trying to translate the text of this game and it turns out that it is only possible by doing through a memory viewer/editor but there is no way to save it.
The memory viewer somehow decompress the text while loading the game through the an emulator, is there a way to decompress/compress a file so the translation can be possible through an hex editor?



Image


Attachments:
sample.zip [421.88 KiB]
Downloaded 10 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:41 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:22 am
Posts: 125
rubinho146 wrote:
I'm trying to translate the text of this game and it turns out that it is only possible by doing through a memory viewer/editor but there is no way to save it.
The memory viewer somehow decompress the text while loading the game through the an emulator, is there a way to decompress/compress a file so the translation can be possible through an hex editor?



Image

are you sure bzz is not a package and its a text file?


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:44 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:15 pm
Posts: 9
BZZ is a package, it can contain sounds, 3D models, textures, images and text, so far all I want to do is edit images and text.

All of the files of the game is BZZ so it stores everything as far I know.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:59 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 am
Posts: 196
rubinho146 wrote:
BZZ is a package, it can contain sounds, 3D models, textures, images and text, so far all I want to do is edit images and text.

All of the files of the game is BZZ so it stores everything as far I know.


just a question, did you know how to edit a tim file for font (based on Bitmap)?

_________________
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:10 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:15 pm
Posts: 9
GHOST DEAD wrote:
rubinho146 wrote:
BZZ is a package, it can contain sounds, 3D models, textures, images and text, so far all I want to do is edit images and text.

All of the files of the game is BZZ so it stores everything as far I know.


just a question, did you know how to edit a tim file for font (based on Bitmap)?



Yes I know but in this game is not needed, it has the font from the Spanish language.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited