ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:12 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:15 am 

I'm trying to translate the text of this game and it turns out that it is only possible by doing through a memory viewer/editor but there is no way to save it.
The memory viewer somehow decompress the text while loading the game through the an emulator, is there a way to decompress/compress a file so the translation can be possible through an hex editor?

Attachments:
sample.zip [421.88 KiB]
Downloaded 10 times

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:41 pm 

rubinho146 wrote:
I'm trying to translate the text of this game and it turns out that it is only possible by doing through a memory viewer/editor but there is no way to save it.
The memory viewer somehow decompress the text while loading the game through the an emulator, is there a way to decompress/compress a file so the translation can be possible through an hex editor?

are you sure bzz is not a package and its a text file?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:44 pm 

BZZ is a package, it can contain sounds, 3D models, textures, images and text, so far all I want to do is edit images and text.

All of the files of the game is BZZ so it stores everything as far I know.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:59 am 

rubinho146 wrote:
BZZ is a package, it can contain sounds, 3D models, textures, images and text, so far all I want to do is edit images and text.

just a question, did you know how to edit a tim file for font (based on Bitmap)?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:10 pm 

GHOST DEAD wrote:
rubinho146 wrote:

just a question, did you know how to edit a tim file for font (based on Bitmap)?

Yes I know but in this game is not needed, it has the font from the Spanish language.