I am attempting to extract a WAV file from Prince of Persia: Warrior Wihin's .sb0 files.
I managed to extract it and import it into audacity as raw data. I also managed to find the right offset for the size of the file, which is 0x350 threebyte in little endianness. However when I place a different file for reimporting, the archive gets completely changed (making it essentially useless). (This happens with both reimport and reimport2.bat and/or a smaller or higher file size,) however reimporting the original unchanged file works flawlessly. The WAV file specifically is named Pr_ONOHURT_001.WAV in the .sb0 file, which I included below. (It is renamed to .zip because .sb0 was not allowed.)
I will accept any kind of help.
Thank you in advance.