ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:44 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 548 posts ]  Go to page Previous 124 25 26 27 28
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:41 am 

thank you sir aluigi,
you made a Worthful program and that's great
i want to say thank you for everything and i hope quickbms turn to biggest programming tool

bms is a file scripting language and it's fast, clear, and have more possibility that other ones don't know and thank you for make it possible

best regards, who Believe in future of your work

i wish sir aluigi get too many success in his life and some day make quickbms studio to compile bms to exe based on main quickbms.exe parts

sorry for my bad grammar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:24 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks! :D

In theory bms files can already be embedded in quickbms.exe, it's a feature I introduced some versions ago.
It's not like compiling the script but it worked well.
For info search the following section in quickbms.txt:
Quote:
C] Modkit distribution of quickbms.exe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:12 am 

i have a idea!
maybe you can make a QuickBMS runtime!

first, download this zip file: DOWNLOAD

in zip file, there is two exe file (TellTale_export_landb.exe & TellTale_import_landb.exe)
and there is a bms_runtime.exe for installing and a choice_notification_english.landb for test
before you click on bms_runtime.exe, click on TellTale_export_landb.exe and it will gives you a error!
if you install bms_runtime.exe, it will extract quickbms in appdata folder
and test the tools aftert installing and it will extract text .landb file and TellTale_import_landb.exe will create a new one!

and creating a batch file with -s script line, and compile it to exe can works like a tool with a runtime
if you create a studio with this idea, it will possible to create tools with QuickBMS Runtime! you can make a runtime!
note: bat files compiled with Bat To Exe Converter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:36 pm 

When I use reimport2, the SIZE_TEXT doesn't divided by 2.
How can I solve this problem ?
Here is my example script.

Code:
xmath SIZE_TEXT "SIZE_TEXT*2"
slog NAME OFF_TEXT SIZE_TEXT unicode

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:25 pm 

ducan012456 wrote:

Code:

you have done two things wrong

wrong 1: in xmath, you should add a space between every variable and math glyph, which means you should write it like this: xmath SIZE_TEXT "SIZE_TEXT * 2"

wrong 2: in xmath, you will create a new variable, for such times, you should just use math, not xmath, because it should be in a direct math operation way, if you get a variable with available name again, your current variable will be lost and new variable will replace with old one, you should do it like this: math SIZE_TEXT * 2, beacuse you will get problem in reimporting

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:38 pm 

Shokoniraya wrote:
ducan012456 wrote:

Code:

wrong 1: in xmath, you should add a space between every variable and math glyph, which means you should write it like this: xmath SIZE_TEXT "SIZE_TEXT * 2"

wrong 2: in xmath, you will create a new variable, for such times, you should just use math, not xmath, because it should be in a direct math operation way, if you get a variable with available name again, your current variable will be lost and new variable will replace with old one, you should do it like this: math SIZE_TEXT * 2, beacuse you will get problem in reimporting

Thank you very much !! :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:36 am 

Shokoniraya wrote:
ducan012456 wrote:

Code:

wrong 2: in xmath, you will create a new variable, for such times, you should just use math, not xmath, because it should be in a direct math operation way, if you get a variable with available name again, your current variable will be lost and new variable will replace with new one, you should do it like this: math SIZE_TEXT * 2, beacuse you will get problem in reimporting

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:18 pm 

Hello aluigi,
big thank you for your powerful tool.

I'm recently using ff4 ssam script to extract another *.mass archive from NDS game Avalon Code (using JP ver, also developed by Matrix software).
It's also a mixture of plain files and *.lz compressed files, and so far the file decompression is good,
but when I try to reimport, the game just don't recognize it and get crashed.

I did a simple inspect, vanilla header of compressed files (for example .NCGR.lz) starts with
Code:
10 B0 04 00 00 then `RGCN`

while reimport header is
Code:
40 B0 04 00 00 then `RGCN`

and I also tried:
1. Change the `comtype` to `lz77wii_raw10`, but it simply won't let me extract/import.
2. Change the header bit from `0x40` to `0x10`, same result in crashing the game. Only confirmed the algorithm QuickBMS defaultly used for lz77wii is imcompatible for my case.
3. Using `comtype NTCOMPRESS` (tried to get clue from src) but it just tell me
Code:
Error: unsupported compression -1 in reimport mode

4. Using CrystalTile2's embedded lz77 compress to get the file compressed, and directly overwrite to corresponding address of *.mass archive, and it simply works. (output file also with header bit 0x10) But that would be asspain if I want to do a massive import.

Based on my inspection, I'm here asking for help with:
1. A fix on the lz77wii compression
2. A temporary fix for the script to extract/import untouched/compressed *.lz files (raw out)

Sadly, I have limited ability on coding, and it is a bit complicated for me to understand the bms script. I tried to make a raw output script, but can't just get pass unknown errors.

Can you help me out? Ty in advance. I can send you related files through email.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 548 posts ]  Go to page Previous 124 25 26 27 28