ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:32 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:49 pm 

I am willing to pay someone $/£100 for extraction of the models or a way to view them in either: Noesis, Blender or 3DS Max. I have managed to reverse engineer the files with help from aluigi, we now have files with the extension: .B these files I know hold the models thanks to someone checking the file in model viewer. so if someone can help me with this I am happy to pay, I have been trying to get the models in T-Pose for years so if someone is successful you will be a god send thank you.

Attachment:
File comment: the .B file is within this Zip.
model_Giants.7z [46.44 KiB]
Downloaded 106 times

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 12:26 pm 

Hello, I am offering £/$100 reward for creation of a Script either for Noesis or 3DS Max or even Blender that can extract the models from files which have already been unpacked so you will be dealing with only the file that the model is inside of no archives, the files belong to old PS2 game known as Heroes of Might and Magic Quest for the Dragonbone Staff. I have attached a folder with the work that has already been done by myself, Luigi and recently by @Che there are no archives to deal with. please do take a look #archive-fileformats #compressed-encrypted-fileformats #general #graphic-fileformats #archive-fileformats #off-topic :smiles: I had a talk with Rich Whitehouse who said this: "it probably uses vifcode like many other ps2 games, this tends to confuse a lot of people who are used to just looking for vertex and index buffers".

https://discord.com/channels/4930872540 ... 5053013085

the model is inside the model.b files

Attachments:
File comment: Here are other files from the game with other models and the scripts to open the archives .met
Other Models from the game.zip [1.65 MiB]
Downloaded 3 times
File comment: In this folder is the Giants files all .b and a max script created by Che that allows viewing of some of the model, but still not a complete working script.
Giants files with Max Script.7z [131.67 KiB]
Downloaded 3 times

Last edited by shaunanthonywheeldon on Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:17 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 7:49 pm 

:?: