Life Is Strange: True Colors - Texttool v1.3.3
- added export as txt option (see program help)
- fix a small bug
- fix problem of extraction of some languages
v1.3.2 stable version
- fix the problem of not being able to import some languages
v1.3.3 stable version
- fix a small problem with EP3_S4A_Localization file
File comment: version 1.3.3
LiS-textTool-v18.104.22.168z [100.22 KiB]
Downloaded 226 times
with this tool you can export all texts from the game files to json
you can either export all languages from the file or select what language you want to export.-
by default program only convert those string that need to convert to utf-16 (when it have any Unicode char ex Arabic) and use ascii for rest. but you can also force it to write all strings as utf-16.How to use:
you can see program help with -h/--help
example of export English and German languages from file (json mode)
LiS-textTool.exe -e -f path-to-file-without-extension --lang=english,german
this will create a json file beside the game files.
example of import json back to game file.
LiS-textTool.exe -i -f path-to-file-without-extension
its need all uexp, uasset and the json file in same folder.
by default tool use the json
format for saving the output, but if you want you can use -t/--txt
option to make tool export strings to a txt file instead
following example will export German language to a txt file beside of game files
LiS-textTool.exe -e -f path-to-file-without-extension --txt --lang=germanNotes about txt mode:
- keep in mind you can export more then one language in txt mode too, but if you want to import exported file back, you should just export one language.
- don't delete or change first two lines in txt file.
- if you have both exported json and txt file beside the uexp/uasset and try to import strings back, tool will perfer to import the json file, but you can force tool too import txt by using -t/--txt option in import mode too.
LiS-textTool.exe -i -f path-to-file-without-extension -t
File comment: LiS-texttool
LiS-textTool.7z [96.19 KiB]
Downloaded 209 times
File comment: version 1.3
LiS-textTool-v1.3.7z [99.52 KiB]
Downloaded 284 times
File comment: version 1.3.1
LiS-textTool-v22.214.171.124z [99.57 KiB]
Downloaded 186 times
File comment: version 1.3.2 stable
LiS-textTool-v126.96.36.199z [99.67 KiB]
Downloaded 182 times