ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax
It is currently Mon May 23, 2022 8:15 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:43 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:48 am
Posts: 289
Wak wrote:
GHFear wrote:
Hello!


Hello, also beedy so much helped with models, maybe do you plan to Def Jam Icon characters models will be avaliable?


I will keep working on this from time to time,
so maybe in the future when I know how the charactermodel morphs work for RW4 games, I could add support for that.
Hopefully. :)

_________________
If you appreciate my work and want to donate:
Paypal: ghfear@hotmail.com

AES Key Finder 1.9: https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9407&start=20


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:53 pm 

Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:30 pm
Posts: 26
GHFear wrote:
Wak wrote:
GHFear wrote:
Hello!


Hello, also beedy so much helped with models, maybe do you plan to Def Jam Icon characters models will be avaliable?


I will keep working on this from time to time,
so maybe in the future when I know how the charactermodel morphs work for RW4 games, I could add support for that.
Hopefully. :)

will be cool, cause now too much progress from beedy script, it load enivroment, clothes, some girl charcters, but not main characters, when I used script it all characters look like one person, maybe you can upgrade it, also look that topic when you will got time
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9490


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:37 am 

Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:49 am
Posts: 4
Anyone still have ES Key Finder version 1.8?


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:34 am 

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:35 am
Posts: 3
GHFear wrote:
Unreal Engine 4.19 > 4.27 (potentially newer versions) AES Key Finder
Platform: PC
File type: .exe
Type: Encryption Key Finder

Info: This tool finds AES keys very quickly for most Unreal Engine 4 games from 4.19 > 4.27 (potentially newer versions).

How to use:
Drop the Shipping.exe into the folder and run the script "RUN Find 256-bit UE4 AES Key".
Follow the on screen instructions.
Wait for key...
Done! :P


Version 1.9:
-Added Full 4.24 Support

Version 1.8:
-4.18 -> 4.24(ish) support
-Checks engine version and also checks for Steamstub Packaging.
-Improved the speed of the tool. It used to take several minutes to find a key, now takes only a couple seconds.
-Added script to convert key from hexadecimal to base64. (you need to hex edit the key.txt file and not copy paste the key into it with a text editor)

This tool sometimes requires the use of Steamless (or any other optional tool) for unpacking steamstub drm packed executables.

For legal reasons, atom0s was in NO WAY involved in the process of actually making this tool and this tool isn't shipped with any of atom0s software.
By downloading and using this tool you agree that this tool is for research purposes only and that I (GHFear) am not responsible for what (you) the end user does with it.

Could you give me a link for AES Keyfinder 1.8? I couldn't find it anywhere. :D


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:35 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:48 am
Posts: 289
Crezy wrote:
GHFear wrote:
Unreal Engine 4.19 > 4.27 (potentially newer versions) AES Key Finder
Platform: PC
File type: .exe
Type: Encryption Key Finder

Info: This tool finds AES keys very quickly for most Unreal Engine 4 games from 4.19 > 4.27 (potentially newer versions).

How to use:
Drop the Shipping.exe into the folder and run the script "RUN Find 256-bit UE4 AES Key".
Follow the on screen instructions.
Wait for key...
Done! :P


Version 1.9:
-Added Full 4.24 Support

Version 1.8:
-4.18 -> 4.24(ish) support
-Checks engine version and also checks for Steamstub Packaging.
-Improved the speed of the tool. It used to take several minutes to find a key, now takes only a couple seconds.
-Added script to convert key from hexadecimal to base64. (you need to hex edit the key.txt file and not copy paste the key into it with a text editor)

This tool sometimes requires the use of Steamless (or any other optional tool) for unpacking steamstub drm packed executables.

For legal reasons, atom0s was in NO WAY involved in the process of actually making this tool and this tool isn't shipped with any of atom0s software.
By downloading and using this tool you agree that this tool is for research purposes only and that I (GHFear) am not responsible for what (you) the end user does with it.

Could you give me a link for AES Keyfinder 1.8? I couldn't find it anywhere. :D



Why?
1.9 does everything 1.8 does and more.

_________________
If you appreciate my work and want to donate:
Paypal: ghfear@hotmail.com

AES Key Finder 1.9: https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9407&start=20


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:36 am 

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:35 am
Posts: 3
GHFear wrote:
Crezy wrote:
GHFear wrote:
Unreal Engine 4.19 > 4.27 (potentially newer versions) AES Key Finder
Platform: PC
File type: .exe
Type: Encryption Key Finder

Info: This tool finds AES keys very quickly for most Unreal Engine 4 games from 4.19 > 4.27 (potentially newer versions).

How to use:
Drop the Shipping.exe into the folder and run the script "RUN Find 256-bit UE4 AES Key".
Follow the on screen instructions.
Wait for key...
Done! :P


Version 1.9:
-Added Full 4.24 Support

Version 1.8:
-4.18 -> 4.24(ish) support
-Checks engine version and also checks for Steamstub Packaging.
-Improved the speed of the tool. It used to take several minutes to find a key, now takes only a couple seconds.
-Added script to convert key from hexadecimal to base64. (you need to hex edit the key.txt file and not copy paste the key into it with a text editor)

This tool sometimes requires the use of Steamless (or any other optional tool) for unpacking steamstub drm packed executables.

For legal reasons, atom0s was in NO WAY involved in the process of actually making this tool and this tool isn't shipped with any of atom0s software.
By downloading and using this tool you agree that this tool is for research purposes only and that I (GHFear) am not responsible for what (you) the end user does with it.

Could you give me a link for AES Keyfinder 1.8? I couldn't find it anywhere. :D



Why?
1.9 does everything 1.8 does and more.

Because the Win-Shipping.exe's Unreal Engine version is 4.18, which is not supported with 1.9. It says "Unreal Engine Version: 4.18 [ is not supported ]".


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:35 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:48 am
Posts: 289
Crezy wrote:
GHFear wrote:
Crezy wrote:
Could you give me a link for AES Keyfinder 1.8? I couldn't find it anywhere. :D



Why?
1.9 does everything 1.8 does and more.

Because the Win-Shipping.exe's Unreal Engine version is 4.18, which is not supported with 1.9. It says "Unreal Engine Version: 4.18 [ is not supported ]".


1.8 didn't support it either.
It was a typo x) Sorry.

_________________
If you appreciate my work and want to donate:
Paypal: ghfear@hotmail.com

AES Key Finder 1.9: https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9407&start=20


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:17 am 

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:35 am
Posts: 3
GHFear wrote:
Crezy wrote:
GHFear wrote:


Why?
1.9 does everything 1.8 does and more.

Because the Win-Shipping.exe's Unreal Engine version is 4.18, which is not supported with 1.9. It says "Unreal Engine Version: 4.18 [ is not supported ]".


1.8 didn't support it either.
It was a typo x) Sorry.

All good. Do you have any advice for extracting an AES key from a UE4 4.18 game since neither versions of the tool will work?


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:32 pm 

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:29 pm
Posts: 1
GHFear wrote:
Crezy wrote:
GHFear wrote:


Why?
1.9 does everything 1.8 does and more.

Because the Win-Shipping.exe's Unreal Engine version is 4.18, which is not supported with 1.9. It says "Unreal Engine Version: 4.18 [ is not supported ]".


1.8 didn't support it either.
It was a typo x) Sorry.


could you make it support older UE4 versions?

like for 4.12.0.0


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:13 am 

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:06 am
Posts: 3
Is there any way i could get help getting the key to Injustice 2 Mobile?? I have tried using the key finder but since im trying to find the key to a pak and not an exe i dont think it will work i have been trying for 4 hours now to break into this game, every key that once work has not worked for me or has been changed again since


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 1:14 pm 

Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:45 am
Posts: 4
So I came back here after a few months, and I ran into the problem with Azur Lane: Crosswave.

Failed to get the keys because it's a steam game, so I got the latest release from the github.

I'm stuck on the steamless part.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited