This is nothing more than a compiled mess of other peoples work. The installer is ~600mb because of how it's made. It's literally a mess.
The main installer is Inno which extracts out some runtime dlls and an exe that is the main bulk of 550mb.
The main exe is a PyInstaller bundled exe to bundle all the things this contains and is packed with.
In the free version he links, there are the following folders:
Let's cover some of these per-folder to give some scope of how much you didn't actually do and are trying to profit off others work.BMS:
- AlienIsolation.bms - Stolen with credits removed from: http://aluigi.zenhax.com/bms/alien_isolation.bms
- CallofDutyBlackOps3.bms - Stolen with credits removed from: https://aluigi.altervista.org/bms/cod_kapi.bms
- CastlevaniaLordsofShadow.bms - Stolen with credits removed from: https://aluigi.altervista.org/bms/castlevania.bms
- CastlevaniaLordsofShadow2.bms - Stolen from: https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?t=5102&start=75
- Crysis2.bms - Stolen with credits removed from: http://aluigi.zenhax.com/bms/crysis2.bms
And the list goes on for 31 scripts total, none of which are by you.DRD:
This folder contains multiple unpackers that are just copied from ZenHax and Xantax forums. All you did was change the icon to yours on them, you completely left other peoples copyrights, credits, info etc. in tact. Great job trying to steal those!FST:
Contains your own self-branded/self-compiled version of BinderTool, which is not yours from:
Contains your self-branded/self-compiled version of HaloWwise, which is not yours from:
Contains various tools stolen from cra0kalo.com that again you rebranded and put your icon on. These are all 'Insomniac Asset Extractor' files renamed, again you left all the actual info on the files.KNM
Contains GzsTool, which you tried to rename and steal as 'FoxTool' and put your name on. This is stolen from:
https://github.com/Atvaark/GzsToolYou even left the namespace names as the original GzsTool, jesus christ you are bad at this...LOG
Contains 'Legend of Grimrock' extractor which you stole from EKey from this forum.
Contains FluffyQuacks ARC unpacker/extractor from:
Which again you tried to reicon, rename and credit yourself for.MTR
Contains 3 unpackers, all of which are stolen.
- MetroExodusUnpack - Stolen from: https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?t=9523OODLE
- ReduxUnpack - Stolen from: <Unsure who originally wrote it, but its circulated all over the place as unpackerRedux.exe, again not yours. ie https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?t=1869)
- StarWarsBattlefront2Unpack - Stolen from: https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17114
Contains a few unpackers, all of which are stolen.
- DeathStranding_Unpack - Same file as 'HorizonZeroDawn', just renamed. (Stolen from: https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13250)PakDecrypts
- HorizonZeroDawn - Stolen from: https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13250
- RedDeadRedemption2_Unpack - Stolen from: https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?t=12388
- TheOrder1886_Unpack - Stolen from: https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=18263
Contains the 'PakDecrypt' tool with just the RSA key changed as explained by me and others, done by others on this forum and many other sites. Again, not by you.ReEngine
Contains RETool from FluffyQuack. Stolen from here:
Contains a copied CryEngine Blender script.TOOL
Contains a folder named 'CGF' which is just a stolen rebranded copy of: https://github.com/Markemp/Cryengine-ConverterVCS
Contains a folder named 'FST' which is just a stolen rebranded copy of: https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?t=17332
Contains a folder named 'TEX' which is just another copy of the stolen and rebranded tools from FluffyQuack: https://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/10567/pak-tex-editing-tool
Contains a folder named' VCS' which is just a stolen rebranded copy of: https://github.com/gibbed/Gibbed.Visceral
Contains a copy of the VCS folder from above, containing a stolen rebranded copy of:
And much more.. None of this is yours. All you did was change the icon of every program and hex edit the real authors names out and changed copyright dates.
You are nothing more than a copy-paste skid.