ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:01 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:03 pm 

Detroit Become Human tools.
Supports all characters with textures, skeletons and weights. Also most map objects will export.
As usual with exclusive games I made tools for, files are distributed among people. Ask your friends, some of them probably already have files, or will have them soon.

Tool usage:

0. Change detroit.ini with your paths. Choose only chapters you need to extract. Base BIGFILE will have all models, chapters will mostly have map objects, but also a few characters.

1. To make a list, run the tool without parameters
Example: Detroit > list.txt
It will create a list of potentially extractable game packages and their sizes (in bytes). MOST of them will have models, but there will be some with only videos, sounds or animations, these will be skipped with error message "not supported".

A list of all noticable models is included

2. To extract a package, run with 1 parameter (package code)
Example: Detroit D0F
It will make ASCII models, ASCII & SMD skeletons, just like it was before with my B2S/HR tool. ASCII format will have all UV pairs and extended info for correct bone rotations. Noesis plugin that reads them is included. For skeletal models you need to copypaste skeleton... etc

You can run the list created before as a batch file, it will export all packages you choose.

Half of textures will have no extension. Again, like in B2S, those must be converted to TGA with another tool (detroit_img.exe). Use a batch to convert all files in one run (included)

Beware, the tool can trigger antivirus false-positive, because they think its "suspicious". If you dont want to run it, just use the old image-convertion tool from B2S made in 2017. It will also convert most images from Detroit, and just a few new types will not be supported. That tool exists for 2 years now, and nobody had any problems with it.

Link to my Beyond 2 Souls / Heavy rain tool (PS3):
https://forum.facepunch.com/f/fbx/qxnh/ ... -Exporter/

Attachments:
detroit.rar [100.74 KiB]
Downloaded 122 times

Last edited by id-daemon on Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:48 pm 

Hi great job for Detroit become human how to recover them once the tool available

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:37 pm 

Can you send me the PKG once the shared tool

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:48 pm 

Tool posted

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:19 am 

Is this a PS4 game? I thought these games were encrypted? Is this a extractor, a decrypter or both?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:27 am 

this is model/texture extractor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:09 am 

Anyone here have Connor ripped? Could use.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:34 pm 

Does anyone know where to find the files for this game? I've looked, and I can't find anything.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:50 pm 

nightwolf1982 wrote:
Does anyone know where to find the files for this game? I've looked, and I can't find anything.

Files are being shared in secret by some gods who have access to some tools that are going to be published at some point. I tried to get acess PDFT and I only got a kick in the ass by one of those gods and decided to never request something again nor mention something about the work of that person.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:30 pm 

Darko wrote:
Files are being shared in secret by some gods who have access to some tools that are going to be published at some point. I tried to get acess PDFT and I only got a kick in the ass by one of those gods and decided to never request something again nor mention something about the work of that person.

I see some mistake here. Tools are published long time ago, and files are shared wide enough for anyone to find them.

I don't know what is PDFT, but nightwolf1982 already found at least 2 people to give him detroit files.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:09 pm 

id-daemon wrote:
Darko wrote:

I see some mistake here. Tools are published long time ago, and files are shared wide enough for anyone to find them.

I don't know what is PDFT, but nightwolf1982 already found at least 2 people to give him detroit files.

O, that's cool, when I requested a few files to that guy from xnalara community, he simply said that we must forget about that, that he would never share the files and blablabla...