ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:07 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:09 am 

Last edited by DJ Normality on Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:51 am 

Links are down.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:19 am 

They are really old I have figured out a lot of new stuff.
I was able to figure out the algorithm finally to this game. Still seem to have a few things wrong but I'm hoping to have some help now.
Looking at the Eve Stage 2 Long Arms file I made I found we have the correct vertex by starting at the beginning set of zeros.
This is what we see in the viewer.
For the faces we go just below the 80 80 80 80 's and it starts after 80 80 80 OA. But this first OA is part of the actual mesh.
And we get this in the viewer.
It seems like most of her mesh is there but I still see some things missing. I know i should go through each offset and find where it starts and ends. Like her head, arms, dress, ect. That would make it easier. But I still cant figure out the UV's.
Here is were they start.
I was able to use a program a buddy made for me and it does work for reading them. Something about the color palette. The 80 70 is one and the 88 00 is another. That is the triangle UV's.
This is the quad UV's offset start. You can tell the from the C0 70 and then 88 00. Not sure how these are read.
From the program
With the texture applied in into the program you can see they all line up perfectly with the image.
But for some reason I cant get this UV map to show in Model Researcher. Any help on this would be appreciated. I've been working on this project for 2 years now. Each day seems to get me closer but I could really use some help at this point.

Here is a picture of the mesh in epsxe.

UPDATED LINK
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing